PDA

View Full Version : Mission crash with combined ETO & Tidal Wave Juggler ?

wiekniera
December 17th, 2018, 12:49
EDITED :
SOLVED ! i forgot to activate some JHS module but now always run out of fuel ! doh !:banghead:

Sarg Willy
December 17th, 2018, 19:13
Did you throttle back 80 percent and cut back the prop speed , switch all usable , tankage ,?

Rami
December 18th, 2018, 02:52
Sarg Willy,

Actually, it should be 65% throttle, 1,900-2,000 RPM, and about thirty-three inches of manifold pressure. :encouragement:

wiekniera
December 18th, 2018, 02:58
@Sgt willy & @Rami
I use Warp from take off till in the third warp it's already run out of fuel, or should i fly it manually all the way to target? the mission is ploesti and neuer stadt.... :dizzy:

Rami
December 18th, 2018, 03:35
@Sgt willy & @Rami
I use Warp from take off till in the third warp it's already run out of fuel, or should i fly it manually all the way to target? the mission is ploesti and neuer stadt.... :dizzy:

Wiekniera,

Yes, these missions are designed to be flown manually, without warping. The B-24D "Hail Columbia" has a nice autopilot that you can set for altitude and heading, which leaves you just to manage the engines and throttles. Using the autopilot will also allow you to fly the mission at 4X rate, which cuts the total mission time down to about three hours.

During those long stretches over the Med, I usually eat something, take a bathroom break, or put on a movie. :costumed-smiley-034

wiekniera
December 18th, 2018, 03:51
Wiekniera,

Yes, these missions are designed to be flown manually, without warping. The B-24D "Hail Columbia" has a nice autopilot that you can set for altitude and heading, which leaves you just to manage the engines and throttles. Using the autopilot will also allow you to fly the mission at 4X rate, which cuts the total mission time down to about three hours.

During those long stretches over the Med, I usually eat something, take a bathroom break, or put on a movie. :costumed-smiley-034

aaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhhhh..............:p87::tommygun2: :icon36::sniper:

Sarg Willy
December 18th, 2018, 20:07
Thanks Rami I,ll note that ,