PDA

View Full Version : ETO ok BUT

Osudog
October 9th, 2008, 06:37
It's a no go for online flying ....did 4 reboots last night to try to get into the game and all was well until I would try to join O-1 game and would get the slow to join then the can not find server and then total lock up of my PC could not clear the CFS MP window or any window ...each time had to do a hot close of the CPU ....not good .......game would work in all other ways ever time ....any help on this one ????????:ernae:

O-1Driver
October 9th, 2008, 06:44
Dog,

Were you using the new IP address. Sure wish you could have joined us we had 12 guys flying and had a ball.

O-1

Osudog
October 9th, 2008, 07:17
Ya O-1 I had your IP OK it is something with the MP and my ISP or not the right update to the new CFS 3:isadizzy: I have seen it before in CFS 3 and been so long that I have forgot just what all of a BITB MS can be for online flying ...will try to get with someone who has it working and go into the root files to see what may have not worked right on the install will keep and eye out for info that may come down from some one who has had the problem hope to see ya soon :jump: