PDA

View Full Version : somebody knows a Mosquito in breaking parts?

Maxstuka
February 19th, 2009, 12:06
somebody knows a Mosquito in breaking parts?

Need for my colection!, there are varius but solid with a rock!

Rami
February 19th, 2009, 12:19
Here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=12641

Maxstuka
February 19th, 2009, 12:56
Is there some other? , there are no fractures in that airplane, there are an animation that gives off a wing, but the airplane follows intact.
:a1089::weightlifter:

Rami
February 19th, 2009, 13:11
Try this: http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/syb2.cgi?section=cfs&file=GA_dhMos.zip

Maxstuka
February 19th, 2009, 13:46
The group aviation not have breaking parts, I test the two models changing the .dp,but either, they do not have fractures in mdl!

Now I am testing the .dp of ADD-ON Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2- The Dam Bustersīs mosquitos, but I do not believe that they have formed badly the .dp file!.

:gossip:

Maxstuka
February 19th, 2009, 14:18
The group aviation not have breaking parts, I test the two models changing the .dp,but either, they do not have fractures in mdl!

Now I am testing the .dp of ADD-ON Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2- The Dam Bustersīs mosquitos, but I do not believe that they have formed badly the .dp file!.

:gossip:

NOO!,THE DAN BUSTERS addon no have a breaking parts aircraft!. The wellington is similar than silviaīs model!.

but I sink that there arenīt breakings Mosquito for cfs2 in this time!.

Pen32Win
February 19th, 2009, 18:37
Philippe Burnage's Mossies Have Breaking Parts. They're at Simviation.

Tango_Romeo
February 19th, 2009, 21:12
somebody knows a Mosquito in breaking parts?
Need for my colection!

This is an intervention! You are officially cutoff from 'breaking parts'. You have developed an unhealthy relationship with these little items, and it is going to destroy you unless you get it under control. You do not NEED breaking parts. Do you understand? Please cease and desist with the breaking parts. We cannot standby and watch you go to pieces like this. Get hold of yourself, Man! :costumes::costumes::costumes:

bearcat241
February 19th, 2009, 21:39
:amen: I concur TR...this IS gettin' a little too weird....do we have anything else left around here that he can break?

Maxstuka
February 19th, 2009, 22:54
This is an intervention! You are officially cutoff from 'breaking parts'. You have developed an unhealthy relationship with these little items, and it is going to destroy you unless you get it under control. You do not NEED breaking parts. Do you understand? Please cease and desist with the breaking parts. We cannot standby and watch you go to pieces like this. Get hold of yourself, Man! :costumes::costumes::costumes:

:bananapowerslide:I like kill virtual people! USA export many films of Arnold

Maxstuka
February 20th, 2009, 05:15
Philippe Burnage's Mossies Have Breaking Parts. They're at Simviation.

Yesss!, thanks there are a cool mossie colection, all very destructibles!.

THANK YOU SIR!:applause:
:ernae: :wave:

hewman100
February 20th, 2009, 05:56
It's difficult to break a Mosquito by the very nature of its construction.

Collin
February 20th, 2009, 06:15
DDT anybody?:faint:

Collin:friday:

gavinc
February 20th, 2009, 06:25
or a good termite nest would do the trick

Collin
February 20th, 2009, 06:27
This is an intervention! You are officially cutoff from 'breaking parts'. You have developed an unhealthy relationship with these little items, and it is going to destroy you unless you get it under control. You do not NEED breaking parts. Do you understand? Please cease and desist with the breaking parts. We cannot standby and watch you go to pieces like this. Get hold of yourself, Man!

TR give the guy a break...you're into Greek sheep and ducks, I'm into old tow ropes and maple syrup and Rami is now doing Obi Wan impersonations judging by his avatar...we all have our little foibles.:focus:

regards Collin:ernae:

Rami
February 20th, 2009, 06:30
Nope...not Obi-Wan, just long, sleepless nights dealing with projectile vomit, diaper changes, 2am feedings, and 3am feedings.

And that's before I log on to the Outhouse! :focus:

Collin
February 20th, 2009, 06:38
Sorry Rami...I meant Yoda...

May the nappies be with you.:costumes:

regards Collin:ernae:

Tango_Romeo
February 20th, 2009, 09:19
...we all have our little foibles.:focus: regards Collin:ernae:

...foibles? Did you say little? :costumes::costumes::costumes::costumes:

Maxstuka
February 20th, 2009, 15:43