PDA

View Full Version : flying over Avalon

jankees
February 19th, 2009, 10:40
A new release from the FTX team: Avalon airfield (YMAV), another stunner!

hinch
February 19th, 2009, 11:15
How is it for frames? I tried it and it crippled FS very quickly.

lifejogger
February 19th, 2009, 11:24
WOW!!!! that is nice scenery.

MCDesigns
February 19th, 2009, 11:37
WOW!!!! that is nice scenery.

what he said, great shots!

To bad they couldn't edit out the road traffic before using that texture.

jdhaenens
February 19th, 2009, 15:13
Geeez.... I've got to take some time off from designing and improve my skills... these sceneries are just gorgeous!

Jim

AussieMan
February 19th, 2009, 15:16
Michael, you will find that the traffic is actually moving. And the amount of traffic increases in what we call the morning and evening peak hour.

Cheers
Pat

war.ace
February 19th, 2009, 16:20
I wish I had money to upgrade my computer so I can get all these stuff

MCDesigns
February 19th, 2009, 17:48
Michael, you will find that the traffic is actually moving. And the amount of traffic increases in what we call the morning and evening peak hour.

Cheers
Pat
Oh, sorry, in the first shot it really looks like a combo of traffic on the road textures and 3D traffic, my bad.

That is cool on the increase during peak traffic times, nice touch.

jankees
February 19th, 2009, 23:18
Oh, sorry, in the first shot it really looks like a combo of traffic on the road textures and 3D traffic, my bad.

That is cool on the increase during peak traffic times, nice touch.

and you were right, it is a combination. Still looks good though!

SirBenn21
February 20th, 2009, 00:10
How is it for frames? I tried it and it crippled FS very quickly.

Same question here. I bought YMML only to have to turn off all the options to make it at least 10 FPS when flying the PMDG 747, which I can't understand with the rig I got. Especially when you watch the demo movies.
Anyway I got my GOLD TICKETS for the Avalon Airshow next month! Can't wait!!! :jump:
By the way are we going to see you Aussie develovers at the airshow? Would love to have a chat with you guys. :friday: :d

Ben

jankees
February 20th, 2009, 02:38
I have no fps problems, all nice and fluid, but that will of course depend on your system.
ORBX will have a stand in Avalon I'm told. For me, the trip would be a bit too long I fear...