February 19th, 2009, 07:50

gajit
February 19th, 2009, 08:45
Very good :wavey:

Txmmy83
February 26th, 2009, 14:32
noddy awesome work :applause:
edited shot ?
but what hurricane is that first class simulations ?

BR
Tom

d0mokun
February 26th, 2009, 14:54
Yep.

Nice shot.

MudMarine
February 26th, 2009, 15:25
Is it for sale? Haven't seen that Hurri before?

SolarEagle
February 26th, 2009, 16:15
Here you go:

http://secure.simmarket.com/first-class-simulations-hurricane-(en_2827).phtml

I flown this one and was not too impressed. I like the A2A FS9 birds that have been recompiled for FSX a heck of a lot more than this Hurricane. The flight models, sounds, and VC's are a lot nicer.

Nice shot though Noddy.

RCAF_Gunner
February 26th, 2009, 17:30
Here you go:

http://secure.simmarket.com/first-class-simulations-hurricane-(en_2827).phtml

I flown this one and was not too impressed. I like the A2A FS9 birds that have been recompiled for FSX a heck of a lot more than this Hurricane. The flight models, sounds, and VC's are a lot nicer.

Nice shot though Noddy.

MM, I have this one as well and at 20+ Euros I couldn't really recommend it to anyone unless they were only interested in the Mk. I and really had to have one ~ the other Marks have issues in the visual models that are hard to overlook in my opinion. In short, it's one of my "oh well" purchases. :kilroy:

Since 417 Squadron flew the Mk. IIC (Trop), I was mostly interested in that model when I purchased the package. It was particularly disappointing for me because of the issues circled in the image below. The MG barrels from the 12 gun version should not be protruding from the wing on the cannon armed versions, there is a texture mapping issue on the air filter and the ventral antenna (while not completely incorrect for a late war Hurricane) is really out of place on a desert era tropical IIC. I don't think I've found a single picture yet with one fitted during that time frame. There are other issues as well that affect all the models such as the prop blades being out of phase with the holes in the spinner when looking at it from the nose side (they in phase when looking at from the cockpit side).

I do hope that someone will do a FSX SP2 native Hurricane someday approaching the standards of the A2A or Realair Spitfires.

d0mokun
February 26th, 2009, 18:10
On the flip side, it won awards from PC Pilot amongst others (websites iirc).

Opinions are always a mixed thing.

The FCS Hurri is 'old' now, so watch this space with regards to a modernised one.