PDA

View Full Version : SG_Caudron_G4_CFS2 by Oldwheat and Kdriver!

oldwheat
October 28th, 2018, 08:31
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/427515407410822303.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - World War I

Description: This is an authorized conversion & rework of the 1915 Caudron G.4 for FS2004 by Stuart Green.

CFS2 model conversion by Larry Brown (Oldwheat) and Scott Johnson (The B24 Guy).

DP, Airfile and Aircraft.cfg edit by John Fortin (Blood_Hawk23 aka Polar_Lion).

DP with French bombs by Michael Lang (Ravenna).

Bombs by John Fortin, Gary Aumaugher and Stuart Green.

Panel edit by Kevin Driver (kdriver).

Gauges by SimTech, Aerocrate and Stuart Green.

The exact handling may not be historical, but she is a joy to fly and fun to shoot down.

Have fun,

Oldwheat

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit SG_Caudron_G4_CFS2.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=24735&catid=124)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Finn
October 28th, 2018, 09:20
Early WW1 planes are rarer than hen's teeth, so a wonderful bird to add to the WW1 hangar. Thank you indeed.

Finn

misson
October 28th, 2018, 10:23
Nice plane, and nice see u back Oldwheat!
:ernaehrung004:

No Dice
October 28th, 2018, 11:27
Really nice to see you back in the forums Sir,

Dave

Ravenna
October 28th, 2018, 12:37
Thanks Larry and Kevin. Thanks also to Stuart Green for his generosity. Love that animated gunner and his basket of "eggs"!

Captain Kurt
October 28th, 2018, 14:49
Thanks guys. :applause:

Roxane-21
October 29th, 2018, 06:22
Thank you so much!!! :redfire:

Rami
October 29th, 2018, 14:42
Kdriver and Oldwheat,

Thank you for all of your work on this, the WWI aircraft coming out are truly outstanding! :ernaehrung004:

stuart277
October 29th, 2018, 21:46
To Kdriver and Oldwheat,

Looks great.:applause::applause::applause:

Thank you for all of your work on this.

What an interesting project.

Cheers,

Stuart

kdriver
October 30th, 2018, 06:38
Thanks guys - Oldwheat, The B24 Guy and Blood_Hawk23 did most of the heavy lifting. Ravenna edited the DP to take French bombs while I added the hand bombs. The panel conversion was my main contribution.

If anyone can figure out how to open the observer's trapdoor it would be appreciated.

Wait for The B24 Guy's conversion of Stuart Green's beautiful Zeppelin-Staaken R.VI - it should be uploaded shortly. Once again Ravenna and I have worked on the DP and panel.

There is a bit of a problem getting the aeroplane rolling with a bomb load on grass fields and maintaining level flight. If anyone is good at aircraft.cfg and air files it would also be appreciated. I can send a beta version.

Cheers,
Kevin

ElsnerMarkus
October 31st, 2018, 02:15
Many Years Ago, i have bought the Combat Aces Add on for Microsoft CFS 2. I Hope we will see new Campaigns with Fokus on WW 1 in the Future.