PDA

View Full Version : 'Dega...

Panther_99FS
October 14th, 2018, 13:38
Not really a Ford fan but....
It was quite nice to see Almirola take it!

stansdds
October 15th, 2018, 01:52
I find it interesting that Danica did not fare particularly well in the number 10 Stewart-Haas car, yet Aric in his first season in this car is doing very well. Aric did not do nearly as well in the years he was in the number 43 Richard Petty Motorsports car, I do not think that bodes well for Bubba.

b52bob
October 15th, 2018, 06:51
Except for the last couple of laps, the standard nascar boring race. The Fords just stank up the place, no one could touch that freight train. We will have to see what happens when they go to the fair mustang bodies next year.

nice fo see JJ recover from last to 7th.

Panther_99FS
October 15th, 2018, 16:15
I find it interesting that Danica did not fare particularly well in the number 10 Stewart-Haas car, yet Aric in his first season in this car is doing very well. Aric did not do nearly as well in the years he was in the number 43 Richard Petty Motorsports car, I do not think that bodes well for Bubba.

Excellent observations!
I 'hope' that difference between this year's Bubba and last year's Bubba is Ford & Chevy.

I guess more to follow in 2019....

Panther_99FS
October 15th, 2018, 16:17
Except for the last couple of laps, the standard nascar boring race. The Fords just stank up the place, no one could touch that freight train. We will have to see what happens when they go to the fair mustang bodies next year.

nice fo see JJ recover from last to 7th.

Yes the Fords have been strong all season!