PDA

View Full Version : Bubba...Bubba....Bubba....

Panther_99FS
September 29th, 2018, 17:07
I feel like a New Orleans Saints fan back in the 1970s......

eddie
September 29th, 2018, 21:06
If you are talking about Bubba down at the Charlotte Roval today, he sure tore that car up didn't he!?! Going to be a lot of Yellow Flags at that race tomorrow!

stansdds
September 30th, 2018, 03:52
NASCAR altered the tire chicane exit barrier after Friday's demolition carnage. No one whacked that barrier yesterday. I actually found the race to be boring. By the last 1/3 of the race, it just seemed like a line of cars playing follow the leader.

Panther_99FS
September 30th, 2018, 09:34
If you are talking about Bubba down at the Charlotte Roval today, he sure tore that car up didn't he!?! Going to be a lot of Yellow Flags at that race tomorrow!
Unfortunately, I'm talking about the WHOLE SEASON! :dizzy:

Panther_99FS
September 30th, 2018, 09:35
NASCAR altered the tire chicane exit barrier after Friday's demolition carnage. No one whacked that barrier yesterday. I actually found the race to be boring. By the last 1/3 of the race, it just seemed like a line of cars playing follow the leader.
Kurt Busch thought there were many other options that NASCAR could have picked outside of this - and I agree with Kurt completely!

eddie
September 30th, 2018, 11:11
Unfortunately, I'm talking about the WHOLE SEASON! :dizzy:

He showed a lot of promise at the beginning of the season, not sure what happened?

EasyEd
September 30th, 2018, 11:49
Hey All,

"...what happened?" Simple really - reality.

Now for the Cup race...

As for F1 well looks like another illegitimate drivers championship - team orders of course as usual.

Best response to this I've seen is here - two team racing Mercedes drivers on foot after getting learned...

https://youtu.be/5d08rS9wOeI

Completely fair in my opinion.

Anyway go 48 and 9...

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
September 30th, 2018, 14:12
He showed a lot of promise at the beginning of the season, not sure what happened?
What perplexes and frustrates me is that last year with 4 races in the Ford, he improved each race finishing with a high of what...11th?. Then this year happens and he just didn't 'drop off', he's fallen off the cliff the bottom runners....:dizzy:

But, it is what it is....