PDA

View Full Version : Penske Red Hot!

Panther_99FS
September 16th, 2018, 16:27
Dominant last stage by the entire team.....I would say left some of the other favored teams scratching their heads....
Incredible re-starts by Brad also!

stansdds
September 17th, 2018, 01:47
And a real bad day for some of the NASCAR championship contenders.

wombat666
September 17th, 2018, 04:01
Can't say that after the first round of the Endurance Cup this week, 888 Racing made it a 1-2-3 for the Commodores while the best of the Penske Fords ended up a very distant P4.
:encouragement:

Panther_99FS
September 17th, 2018, 04:18
And a real bad day for some of the NASCAR championship contenders.

And Chevy!
You know it's a bad day when Larson is the best of the Chevy's.......:mixed-smiley-010:

jamminjames
September 17th, 2018, 06:06
And Chevy!You know it's a bad day when Larson is the best of the Chevy's.......:mixed-smiley-010: That's because Larson is the best Chevy driver right now. Jimmy has more money than he can count so he's just ridin. Chase and the rest will be good in the future but right now Larson is the main man.

stansdds
September 18th, 2018, 01:50
Yep, Larson is looking to prove that he has what it takes to be a long term driver. Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus, I expect they are tired. Seven championships, five in a row, records that are not likely to be broken in their lifetimes, and they are both multi-multi-millionaires. Lowe's is exiting NASCAR and I am surprised that Jimmie and Chad signed two year extensions to their contracts.

Roxane-21
September 18th, 2018, 08:28
Lowe's is exiting NASCAR and I am surprised that Jimmie and Chad signed two year extensions to their contracts.
Lowe's will sponsor the #48 part time next year.