PDA

View Full Version : Flight-Replica Bf 109K-4 Drop Tank problem

finnharrier
September 6th, 2018, 06:03
Hi. I purchased Messerschmitt Bf-109 by FLIGHT-REPLICA yesterday and opened FSX Acceleration I noticed, there are only Drop Tank versions. Are those without Drop Tank ones missing from Texture list. I can't find any lever or switch how to release Drop Tank.

RobM
September 6th, 2018, 08:27
All versions load with a drop tank. But down near your left foot there is a red handle that releases the drop tank
(makes it disappear). At least it does in P3Dv4.

- RobM

finnharrier
September 6th, 2018, 11:45
I pulled Red Drop Tank Handle, then comes cockpit view upper part red text: Drop tank 1 Already Released. But it isn't released.

MustangL2W
September 6th, 2018, 12:48
Go to your Fuel & payload screen .... and Zero the Quantity in the external. Then when you drop the tank...it is gone

mike_cyul
September 6th, 2018, 14:38
What version of FSX are you using? You need Acceleration (or FSX Gold or FSX Steam Edition) for everything to work correctly.

If you need anymore help, let's get in touch via the support email: support@flight-replicas.com. :)

Mike

finnharrier
September 6th, 2018, 23:40
I've FSX Gold and Acceleration 2 CD:s. So frustrating to struggle with this matter, almost a week I've been" barking a wrong tree". i'll grab the last straw and take contact e-mail to support...
. Pertti

mike_cyul
September 7th, 2018, 06:20
I've FSX Gold and Acceleration 2 CD:s. So frustrating to struggle with this matter, almost a week I've been" barking a wrong tree". i'll grab the last straw and take contact e-mail to support...
. Pertti

Thanks Pertti, I've received your email and have replied.

Mike

finnharrier
September 8th, 2018, 09:59
Hi. Thanks all of You. I've got new workable plane. Case is closed
Pertti