PDA

View Full Version : Final Flight

mal998
September 1st, 2018, 07:08
We salute you Sen. John McCain. You will be missed.

heywooood
September 1st, 2018, 10:32
RiP Senator McCain

a Hero to all but one..

strykerpsg
September 1st, 2018, 20:17
RiP Senator McCain

a Hero to all but one..

Since this is turning political, I am not in favor of calling him a hero either. Try keeping it in the proper perspective and leave it at that please

wombat666
September 1st, 2018, 20:44
Since this is turning political, I am not in favor of calling him a hero either. Try keeping it in the proper perspective and leave it at that please

This is not political.
It is simply not in the correct forum.
:173go1:

strykerpsg
September 1st, 2018, 21:00
This is not political.
It is simply not in the correct forum.

Agreed, referring to the post above mine....

The initial screenshot of his warbird, fitting, but not a hero in my book, just a mostly well rounded person with some flaws. Of course the "hero to all but one" makes it political because the reference is in regards to our current President, so your warning, while duly noted is not fairly distributed.

wombat666
September 1st, 2018, 21:07
Agreed, referring to the post above mine....

The initial screenshot of his warbird, fitting, but not a hero in my book, just a mostly well rounded person with some flaws. Of course the "hero to all but one" makes it political because the reference is in regards to our current President, so your warning, while duly noted is not fairly distributed.

Keep digging the hole.

strykerpsg
September 1st, 2018, 21:55
Keep digging the hole.

Your PM noted, we will agree to disagree. Politics indeed has meted its way into this thread. The irony is that I do not disagree with his accomplishments, and would have left well enough alone with admiring the skin, however politics was injected before my post was admonished. While I acknowledge moderation is a tough job, you are taking a one sided attack on my view point rather than moderating neutrally.

strykerpsg
September 1st, 2018, 22:07
We salute you Sen. John McCain. You will be missed.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=63223&stc=1

Mal998, beautiful shot and appropriate. My apologies for derailing your initial subject. Perhaps start a fresh thread and see if it can stay a tribute to those that admired him. My apologies again for derailing.

mal998
September 2nd, 2018, 12:17
No worries. I just tried to be respectful to the family without making a political statement. Nothing more to be said.

Toastmaker
September 8th, 2018, 05:52
While I acknowledge moderation is a tough job, you are taking a one sided attack on my view point rather than moderating neutrally. That's the SOP here . .