PDA

View Full Version : Dino's F-35 Questions

PhantomP
August 15th, 2018, 09:39
Hi this may seem like a dumb question but do the flap keys do anything on the Dino's F-35B? also does the HMD mode work without the tacpack?and yes,I did read the manual.

Stickshaker
August 15th, 2018, 10:22
I think the flaps are fully automatic, and no, the HMD does not work without TacPac as far as I know.

PhantomP
August 15th, 2018, 14:51
Thanks for the answers Stickshaker.

rcbarend
August 15th, 2018, 17:33
Hi this may seem like a dumb question but do the flap keys do anything on the Dino's F-35B? also does the HMD mode work without the tacpack?and yes,I did read the manual.
Hi Pete,

Me again ...LoL
As you may now, I know a thing or two about Dino's F35B ...
I can't answer the HMD mode question (I don;t have TacPack) , but as to the flaps keys:
Which version are you using ??
- The latest freeware version (V2.30)
- The payware version (V3.**)
- Dino's latest update for V3 (V3.50)

And I assume you use FSX-Accel/Steam, since this is the FSX forum ??

Rob

PhantomP
August 15th, 2018, 17:53
Hi Rob,thanks for helping me out once more,I use the latest freeware version for FSX,plus your addon update,and FSX gold box.

rcbarend
August 16th, 2018, 07:04
Hi Rob,thanks for helping me out once more,I use the latest freeware version for FSX,plus your addon update,and FSX gold box.
As far a I know:

-Part of the visual flapperons extension are use for speedbrakes (together with rudder Surfaces).

- On the ground, you can freely move the flaps with the usual Flaps command (F5 - F8)
- In the air, Flaps are auto-controlled (so Flaps keys are ineffective).

Rob

rcbarend
August 16th, 2018, 08:06
Which version are you using ??
- The latest freeware version (V2.30)
…….
Rob
PS:
Before there is any confusion:
The latest freeware version is V2.41 , NOT V2.30...

What confused me ..LoL
The README in the V2.41 download specifies the changes from V2.30 upto V2.41.
But the included .pdf user manual still speaks of "product version V2.30"

Rob

PhantomP
August 16th, 2018, 11:47
Thanks for the answers Rob,so it's ok to not assign any keys for flaps,and use them for another purpose altogether with a joystick using the the F-35B?

rcbarend
August 16th, 2018, 12:59
Thanks for the answers Rob,so it's ok to not assign any keys for flaps,and use them for another purpose altogether with a joystick using the the F-35B?
You could... Like Aileron Trim Left/Right, to control speed in VTOL configuration
Rob

PhantomP
August 16th, 2018, 13:12
OK Thanks Rob.