PDA

View Full Version : The Scenes in Top Gun May Have Been Topped!

Josh Patterson
August 14th, 2018, 18:29
Anybody know what movie has the Mirage scenes? I've always loved the air to air footage in Top Gun, but I think these guys may have them beat! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YuM2PGx51U

Flyboy208
August 14th, 2018, 20:08
The original french film was "Les Chevaliers Du Ciel" and the english version is "Sky Fighters" .... amazing aircraft footage ! Mike :wavey:

sixstrings5859
August 16th, 2018, 03:20
Awesome footage!! Good way to start the morning !! Thanks....

Josh Patterson
August 16th, 2018, 18:59
The original french film was "Les Chevaliers Du Ciel" and the english version is "Sky Fighters" .... amazing aircraft footage ! Mike :wavey: Thanks Flyboy! Off to Amazon I go!:running:

Navy Chief
August 18th, 2018, 16:42
Nice footage, but Tomcats look better, in my opinion! But then again, I obviously have a bias😀 NC

Josh Patterson
August 19th, 2018, 06:47
Nice footage, but Tomcats look better, in my opinion! But then again, I obviously have a bias NC I have to agree with you there! I have dreams of seeing one in the air again. If Iran ever retires theirs and if there was a way to get one in the US while still complying with ITAR it could happen. Dale Snodgrass would probably agree to fly it. I would want it painted in early gull grey/ white camo in VF-143, VF-142, VF-84 or VF-1 trim. All four are cool, but the Pukin' Dogs was the prettiest IMHO. (I do like blue, maybe that's why 92sq Lightnings are my favorite of that breed as well!)