PDA

View Full Version : Who to contact, if someone has problems registering?

Navy Chief
February 17th, 2009, 16:00
My friend, Fred Sanders, tried to register with Sim-Outhouse forums earlier this evening, but was not able to.

He was not specific in his email to me about why he was not able to register, and I replied; asking for more information.

My question is, if he is still unable to register, is there a moderator who he can contact for help?

Thanks.

NC

smilo
February 17th, 2009, 16:26
I can't help but wonder what email account he uses.
mine caused me registration grief for years,
but that was a long time ago.

Navy Chief
February 17th, 2009, 16:39
He'll eventually reply back, and let me know more information. Then am sure I can get him some assistance.

NC

Navy Chief
February 17th, 2009, 17:25
Fred wrote back, and asked if someone could contact him via email. I have his address, if one of the moderators could let me know.........NC:wavey:

GT182
February 17th, 2009, 17:35
Chief, if Fred is using Hotmail he might have a problem. I did but got ahold of Ickie and he straightened it out for me. For some stupid reason many sites won't take Hotmail. It's just as good as any other email IMO.

If Fred has Comcast, have him get and use Comcast's email. No problems anywhere with that.

Moparmike
February 17th, 2009, 17:41
Yup, I would suspect it is an email issue. We've got quite a few of the free web-mail services on the "verboten" list. Yahoo, Hotmail, and such. This is to help keep the spam-bots at bay, but a few still manage to sneak in every now and then anyway.
MOST ISP-based email accounts are okay, but I know there have been a few that cause grief.

NC, click on my profile and grab my email address and send it his way. Have him send me an email if he still has problems. We'll see what we can do.

Ickie
February 18th, 2009, 03:18
have him email me at
ickie@knology.net

I need :
user name
password
birthday

i will manually sign him up.