PDA

View Full Version : Atlas Cheetah/Kfir C10?

fallenphoenix1986
July 30th, 2018, 04:57
Iv'e been a fan of the Skysim and Resturavia Mirages for years (particularly the S models). I've also been reading quite a bit recently about some of the advanced Mirage III developments, so was wondering if anyone was aware of any comparable fidelity models of the IAI Kfir and/or Atlas Cheetah? Ideally the C10 and C models respectively.

I love shooting through the Alps in a IIIS so kinda hoping to find something that gives me an excuse to check out the Andes.

Probably a bit of a long shot as all I've found myself are some AI models and a few fairly basic offerings, from screenshots the external models seem ok but the VC's really hold them back. I did also find a WIP thread over at Simviation where there was a guy working on a Kfir C.2/C.7 however it was 10 years old and as far as I can tell didn't come to anything.

Motormouse
July 30th, 2018, 05:14
IIRC a South African guy called Thinus Pretorius did the Cheetah for fsx (and fs9)

Ttfn

Pete

nagpaw
July 30th, 2018, 08:48
Head over to www.mirage4fs.com (http://www.mirage4fs.com/mirage_x_all.html) for all your delta wing needs. You'll find some Cheetahs and Kfirs there (mostly for FS2004, IIRC). :encouragement: Not sure if they're anywhere near the fidelity of Restauravia's offerings.

Priller
July 30th, 2018, 09:12
Although Restauravia's offerings are brilliant, the OP is right in saying that Kfir's, Mirage 50's and the likes are sorely needed for modern (64bit) sims!

Priller

fallenphoenix1986
August 3rd, 2018, 08:54
Thanks guys, will give the Cheetah a look over the weekend.