PDA

View Full Version : Why "editing" function not always available?

Navy Chief
February 17th, 2009, 10:58
Just being curious. I just posted a couple stories on this forum, and went back in "Edit" to some things.

But the "Edit" function is not available for the 1st of three similar posts I made. Why is that? I wanted to change to color of the text, as it appears too light to read.

Thanks.

Pete

David_L6
February 17th, 2009, 11:24
I don't know the answer to your question but I'd like to thank you for posting those stories. I have enjoyed them very much.

Willy
February 17th, 2009, 12:16
How long has it been since you posted it? There's a time limit for editing.

Great stories!

Navy Chief
February 17th, 2009, 13:29
How long has it been since you posted it? There's a time limit for editing.

Great stories!

It was posted late last night.

NC

Navy Chief
February 17th, 2009, 13:31
I don't know the answer to your question but I'd like to thank you for posting those stories. I have enjoyed them very much.

David, I think Fred Sanders (the pilot and author of these stories) enjoys sharing them more than we do - reading them!

NC

Moparmike
February 17th, 2009, 17:47
NC, As Willy said there is a time limit on post edits. 400 minutes until the edit function gets disabled.

I broke out some chicken bones, frog innards, & a little eye of newt to summon some other-worldly admin powers so I could change the text color on that first story to black for ya. It's easier to read now. :d

Some good stuff there!!!

Navy Chief
February 17th, 2009, 17:49
NC, As Willy said there is a time limit on post edits. 400 minutes until the edit function gets disabled.

I broke out some chicken bones, frog innards, & a little eye of newt to summon some other-worldly admin powers so I could change the text color on that first story to black for ya. It's easier to read now. :d

Some good stuff there!!!

You are da man! Thanks!

NC