PDA

View Full Version : H&S Design EC-135X Help!

falcon409
July 24th, 2018, 06:42
Just downloaded this Heli (love Helicopters) with the intent of using it for some scenery I'm considering (Zermatt Air-Mountain Rescue). Since that's one of the types flown by these guys I figured this would be a good freeware to get started with. What I actually have, once installed are 22 separate models, umpteen panel configurations and 21 more models than I actually need.

Can anyone lend some insight? I just want a basic model, 1 panel a few repaints (I plan on doing one for Zermatt Air). Thanks!

klnowak
July 24th, 2018, 09:06
Just got the same idea and started by using the addon LamaX. Inside this one there ist the base in Zermatt and the base at Raron. The third one is in Gampel and i did it by own work. Also i did some rescue points in the mountains to fly the heli to this points). Conversations for the Helicopters by using the one from LamaX and ND EC-135. On the model of ND EC-135 i did all the modifications that the original Air Zermatt heli has.

If you will do all the bases from Air Zermatt, you could use my one of Gample if you would like and if you think it would be good enough for your work.

Here you will find what`s done till now (just a german forum.... but you will find the pictures of Gampel and the EC-135 there.) https://flightx.net/index.php?thread/97643-air-zermatt-mit-helikopterbasen-und-flugger%C3%A4t/

Greetings
Klaus

(https://flightx.net/index.php?thread/97643-air-zermatt-mit-helikopterbasen-und-flugger%C3%A4t/)

Seahawk72s
July 24th, 2018, 10:48
Just downloaded this Heli (love Helicopters) with the intent of using it for some scenery I'm considering (Zermatt Air-Mountain Rescue). Since that's one of the types flown by these guys I figured this would be a good freeware to get started with. What I actually have, once installed are 22 separate models, umpteen panel configurations and 21 more models than I actually need.

Can anyone lend some insight? I just want a basic model, 1 panel a few repaints (I plan on doing one for Zermatt Air). Thanks!

There are a number of models. Can you send a pic of the aircraft you want to repaint (triple tail, single tail, skis or not and I can root out
a package for you).

Seahawk72s
July 24th, 2018, 11:18
Maybe this aircraft and options...?

falcon409
July 26th, 2018, 03:37
I uninstalled it. Nice job of modeling, but way more than I needed. I don't go in for all the variations and equipment, yada, yada, yada. I just want a plain Helicopter, one model, a few liveries, a good sound pack if possible and I'm happy. This wasn't it.

falcon409
July 26th, 2018, 03:42
Just got the same idea and started by using the addon LamaX. Inside this one there ist the base in Zermatt and the base at Raron. The third one is in Gampel and i did it by own work. Also i did some rescue points in the mountains to fly the heli to this points). Conversations for the Helicopters by using the one from LamaX and ND EC-135. On the model of ND EC-135 i did all the modifications that the original Air Zermatt heli has.

If you will do all the bases from Air Zermatt, you could use my one of Gample if you would like and if you think it would be good enough for your work.

Here you will find what`s done till now (just a german forum.... but you will find the pictures of Gampel and the EC-135 there.) https://flightx.net/index.php?thread/97643-air-zermatt-mit-helikopterbasen-und-flugger%C3%A4t/

Greetings
Klaus

(https://flightx.net/index.php?thread/97643-air-zermatt-mit-helikopterbasen-und-flugger%C3%A4t/)
Thanks for the gracious offer Klaus, however my intent is only to recreate the base at Zermatt in as much detail as possible from what images I can scrape together from the internet. I also want to build several different buildings typical of what I see in the pictures of the Village. . .more representative than what default is showing and that's all. Even at that it will be a very long process. . .nothing that will be finished any time in the next few months. . .just something to play with when I'm not busy with 10 other things in my life, lol.

Thanks again!