PDA

View Full Version : OZx Still Down

sixstrings5859
July 22nd, 2018, 11:52
Any news about the OZx website? Seems it is still down. Is it down for good? A lot of important downloads for CFS3 there . Regards,Scott

Penzoil3
July 22nd, 2018, 12:01
Jay Kae has a serious health issue with a family member. That takes priority over a hacked website. I'm sure it will be back someday.
Sue

sixstrings5859
July 23rd, 2018, 01:12
Over at the CFS3 Community we are looking at a temporary fix by uploading important expansion files over to mediafire or other file sharing sites. I hope all goes well with Jay's family as that is way more important than a website. Maybe OZx will be back up and running soon. New members are suffering not having these files for CFS3 so we are doing what we can to help. Take things for granted having all files in one place. Maybe can upload here at SOH but i am waiting for approval. My prayers are with Jay and his family. Regards,Scott

sixstrings5859
July 23rd, 2018, 01:15
What is it that hackers get off by ruining flight sim sites ? Nothing better to do than pick on us few? Can't understand it all.....:banghead:

Naismith
July 23rd, 2018, 10:33
What is it that hackers get off by ruining flight sim sites ? Nothing better to do than pick on us few? Can't understand it all.....:banghead:
I wonder that too. Inexplicable. I also wonder how we as a group are doing, who is it that oversees our wellbeing these days. I remember how Ickie used to publish details of the numerous Chinese attacks on this site periodically. It was a constant battle for him. Though why they would want to infiltrate a bunch of simmers baffles me. :dizzy: