PDA

View Full Version : Rommel's 110s?

Tango_Romeo
February 16th, 2009, 21:54
Someone's working on yet another new Bf110...this one for North Africa. I don't want to be telling stories out of school, so I won't mention his name.....but his initials are Sopwith Chameleon. :gossip:

Pretty Bird...pretty, pretty. :amen:

Sopwith Chameleon
February 17th, 2009, 00:58
............where's Jaxon when you need him? :help:

(...........its supposed to be 9/ZG 26 "Horst Wessel"............)

Pips
February 17th, 2009, 01:48
There can never be enough Me110's!! :)

Rami
February 17th, 2009, 03:43
Awesome...I may have to incorporate this..:faint:

Sopwith Chameleon
February 17th, 2009, 08:48
WIP - thanks to TR :applause::applause::applause:

Blue Devil
February 17th, 2009, 11:02
very sweet skin SC, ...

...Almost too pretty to fill full of .303 and 20mm's, ...almost.

Lookin' forward to it.

Thanks.

PS. try KM's P-40E props...

miamieagle
February 17th, 2009, 11:28
Sweet indeed!

There can never be enough of any plane period!

Tango_Romeo
February 17th, 2009, 11:36
............where's Jaxon when you need him? :help:

(...........its supposed to be 9/ZG 26 "Horst Wessel"............)

...My bad. :monkies:

Tango_Romeo
February 18th, 2009, 22:05
....to a SC download site near you! :gossip:

Maxstuka
February 19th, 2009, 17:02
One question, the model is by James Grimes?

Tango_Romeo
February 19th, 2009, 21:23
One question, the model is by James Grimes?

The model is by myself, not James. :kilroy:

Congratulations! You've actually made a post without the words ''breaking parts" being included. You are making an amazing recovery from your addiction. The doctors tell me the prognosis is good. :applause: :jump:

Maxstuka
February 19th, 2009, 22:34
The model is by myself, not James. :kilroy:

Congratulations! You've actually made a post without the words ''breaking parts" being included. You are making an amazing recovery from your addiction. The doctors tell me the prognosis is good. :applause: :jump:

Haa ok, I was thought that you rework a base model!, but it is your model!, there is cool!.
I indicates a james, because there are exelent texture of european theatre for this model, but I sink that It can be adapted in your model!.

about your comentary, yeah!, I can formed a nice colection of B.P. and all is writing in a .exel file. I am organizing all !.The escence of fly combats games is a B.P., the ideal is respect this characteristic that the Microsoft airplanes has.

maybe someday, accepts godmother give me the power to create one model !.

attempt to help the forum in which I can, and quickly to take advantage of my time, so that I am without work, the impact in global economy affect my country and there are unemployment and competition.:faint:

If you can understand a Hans Ulrich Rudel, get a crazzy 1000kg bomb and destroy the big ship!.

Sopwith Chameleon
February 19th, 2009, 23:52
..................its all Tango's work alright, and a Beauty she is too - flies just right, and with super FR's ..............:applause::applause::applause:

Tango has re-jigged the model for me to improve the texturing - I'm just tidying things up - should be with you this weekend..........

dvslats
February 20th, 2009, 01:20
Wow Sopwith, with your new textures...looks like a brand new bird. :trophy:

hewman100
February 20th, 2009, 05:51
Fancy putting some roundels on 'er SC?

Sopwith Chameleon
February 20th, 2009, 08:13
.............posted now @ the Paintshop http://sopwithc.wetpaint.com/page/Downloads+Page+2

Thanks Tango ! :applause::applause::applause:

Sopwith Chameleon
February 20th, 2009, 08:18
Fancy putting some roundels on 'er SC?

................and why would I want to do that ?:isadizzy:

Tango_Romeo
February 20th, 2009, 09:26
attempt to help the forum in which I can, and quickly to take advantage of my time, so that I am without work, the impact in global economy affect my country and there are unemployment and competition.:faint:

If you can understand a Hans Ulrich Rudel, get a crazzy 1000kg bomb and destroy the big ship!.

...in the same boat, Maxi. But remember that we are only getting what we asked for. We asked for it. The fox is in the hen house and we're gonna have to grab the shotgun. :kilroy:

hewman100
February 21st, 2009, 02:24
................and why would I want to do that ?:isadizzy:

Cos it's a different look and there is something fascinating about captured aircraft.:wave:

Jagdflieger
February 21st, 2009, 09:35
Lookin' good!