PDA

View Full Version : problem with my levers

Pere
June 26th, 2018, 23:21
Hi guys, I would like someone to help me out, in all my planes my mix and propeller levers start at 12% and end at 88% to start at 0% and finish at 100% of your way I have to do it with the mouse, I have calibrated my yoke from saitek and from P3Dv4 but although the calibration works always this happens to me, my yoke is a profite saitek and my joystick is a saitek cyborg 3d gold, thanks for your help

paiken
June 27th, 2018, 05:31
Hi guys, I would like someone to help me out, in all my planes my mix and propeller levers start at 12% and end at 88% to start at 0% and finish at 100% of your way I have to do it with the mouse, I have calibrated my yoke from saitek and from P3Dv4 but although the calibration works always this happens to me, my yoke is a profite saitek and my joystick is a saitek cyborg 3d gold, thanks for your help
Have you tried moving the control sensitivity sliders all the way to the right in the P3d options menu? I had a similar issue until I noticed the sensitivity sliders weren't all the way to the right. Hope this helps.

Pere
June 27th, 2018, 15:26
[QUOTE = paiken; 1144130] ¿Ha intentado mover los controles deslizantes de la sensibilidad de control hacia la derecha en el menú de opciones de P3d? Tuve un problema similar hasta que noté que los controles deslizantes de sensibilidad no estaban completamente a la derecha. Espero que esto ayude. [/ QUOTE]
muchas gracias por su ayuda, fue solo eso, ahora todo funciona bien

paiken
June 28th, 2018, 05:10
Glad I could help you. Happy flying!