PDA

View Full Version : Mouse drift on X52

Montie
May 24th, 2018, 14:39
My mouse has started drifting when my X52 i connected, because of the thumbstick on the throttle. Does anybody know how to fix this? Maybe how to disable the thumbstick on the throttle?

falcon409
May 24th, 2018, 16:00
My mouse has started drifting when my X52 i connected, because of the thumbstick on the throttle. Does anybody know how to fix this? Maybe how to disable the thumbstick on the throttle?
I have a thumbstick on my CH Throttle as well and if I could break it off and have it not work anymore I'd be extremely pleased. It's a pure annoyance, constantly requiring calibration to keep it in line.

Navy Chief
May 24th, 2018, 16:03
I have a thumbstick on my CH Throttle as well and if I could break it off and have it not work anymore I'd be extremely pleased. It's a pure annoyance, constantly requiring calibration to keep it in line.

I have never even used the thumbstick on the X52 throttle. Unfortunately I can't offer any advice about fixing the wandering mouse problem. Sorry! NC

Montie
May 24th, 2018, 21:10
I do not use the thumbstick either, but the drifting starts regardless. Annoying.

DaveWG
May 24th, 2018, 22:26
I had that when I had an X52. Ended up opening the housing and disconnecting the thumbstick!

Penzoil3
May 25th, 2018, 10:52
In the Windows control panel open up the device settings for the X-52. Simply set the dead zones on the mouse x, and y to the max, and apply. Basically turns the mouse stick off.
Sue