PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night Mission

O-1Driver
October 8th, 2008, 18:05
Thanks to all that "strapped in" and flew with us tonight. At one point we had 12 guys in the game. It was great fun and I am looking forward to our next session.

Man you guys did a number on those trains and rail station.!!:ernae:

I know you will do just as well when we have to take those B-17s inside Germany.

O-1 Driver

middle
October 8th, 2008, 18:41
Thanks for hosting, 01, that was good fun.

mustang
October 9th, 2008, 08:54
This was my first CFS3 flying since suffering burnout a few months back. Man, joinup was a snap compared to all the mismatch problems of the past. Hats off to you and the team, 0-1.:ernae:

writer301
October 9th, 2008, 09:07
Thanks to all that "strapped in" and flew with us tonight. At one point we had 12 guys in the game. It was great fun and I am looking forward to our next session.

Man you guys did a number on those trains and rail station.!!:ernae:

I know you will do just as well when we have to take those B-17s inside Germany.

O-1 Driver

Thanks again Steve ...
The word is passing through the online player ranks, so expect a huge response on your next posting ...

For everyone that flew last night, I enjoyed "meeting" all of you on TS and flying with you :ernae:

middle
October 9th, 2008, 11:29
Here's one shot of Grizz and I sharing an after flight smoke,lol

Aussie Pilot
October 9th, 2008, 12:45
G'day O-1 and crew,

It sounds like you guys had a good one, perhaps one day if i can get away from work early enough i'll be able to start flying with you guys again.

I haven't had much time to fly ETO let alone anything these days but what i did see i thought was really good, top job guy's.

Qairyl
October 9th, 2008, 13:27
Sorry I missed it. Can't wait to get up in a Fortress again, though!

-Qairyl