PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Flight....up Norway way.

gera
February 16th, 2009, 06:11
A two Episode Mission:

Episode 1)
Local Airlines have been in business all over the world for many years. In some remote places we still see oldies flying people around as if it was the 1960īs.
Floro is not a big town in Norway but Hiersung Iglesbum is in charge of some oldie SAS operation in this rugged North where commuters fly day in and day out.
Flight 559 from Floro to Bringeland takes off at dawn every tuesday and friday carrying mostly executives who work there in the mine industry. Todayīs flight is all set to roll with co-pilot Inga Whellisgurd 26 and you, an old buzzard with a bunch of accumulated hours, white hair--mostly of all the "scares" you have had above the clouds and under them--. Nothing new as you rev up the old engines of the 440 and off into the low clouds of Norway...

You will Need: ( FS2004 Scandinavian Airlines System Convair 440 Metropolitan (http://63.217.28.218/files/47props/cv440SAS4.zip).(cv440SAS4.zip) works fine in FSX).

Episode 2)
Fligth 322 To Haukasen

The old DC-3 just took off into the dark clouds of rain and thunder.....This is usually a nice flight over snow covered mountains, rivers, small lakes and just beautiful country. Today with rain and fairly strong winds many passangers will not enjoy it for the plane will bounce quite a bit, the regular brown paper bags will fill up pretty soon!!..........and
------------------
Another "Two Episode FSX Mission"....this one for the hard and true Airline Pilots who take passangers to and from.................

In a Sim Near You.......Tomorrow..:wave:

gera
February 16th, 2009, 07:01
:welcome:

Bjoern
February 16th, 2009, 07:53
I somehow love your "advertising" images. They usually make me laugh pretty hard. :costumes:

gera
February 16th, 2009, 08:00
I somehow love your "advertising" images. They usually make me laugh pretty hard. :costumes:

Good!!!! "To laugh and smile is of Kings and Dragons"!!!!!!! " If you laugh you are sane if you donīt laugh you are a Giraffe"...."Smiling along liveīs path will lead you to Gold, Silver and possibly Diamonds...doing otherwise will lead you to an accident"!!!!!!..:icon_lol::Banane08:

Bjoern
February 16th, 2009, 08:12
Good!!!! "To laugh and smile is of Kings and Dragons"!!!!!!! " If you laugh you are sane if you donīt laugh you are a Giraffe"...."Smiling along liveīs path will lead you to Gold, Silver and possibly Diamonds...doing otherwise will lead you to an accident"!!!!!!..:icon_lol::Banane08:

Now those must be just about the wisest words I ever got to hear! LoL! :d

cheezyflier
February 16th, 2009, 10:00
the dc-3 mission is just what i need!

gera
February 19th, 2009, 05:44
Uploads Tonight.....................Remember, if you will fly this, to get the

( FS2004 Scandinavian Airlines System Convair 440 Metropolitan (http://63.217.28.218/files/47props/cv440SAS4.zip).(cv440SAS4.zip)

for the first episode....

Second episode uses "Default" DC-3

:kilroy:

MCDesigns
February 19th, 2009, 05:48

LOL, same here! Good one gera!!:ernae:

gera
February 19th, 2009, 06:13
LOL, same here! Good one gera!!:ernae:

Glad to know you like my "Artistic" design!!!!!:Banane33:......I love humanity.....look at the sign " This sign has sharp edges"!!!!!! hahahahahahahah....and itīs real!!!!!.....I saw a sign once that said " Thrown your trash here, we love Rats"!!!!!!...Mamma Mia!!!!!

gera
February 20th, 2009, 07:50
Mission has been uploaded in Avsim, Flightsim and Simviation, should be availabe shortly.......Hope you donīt wrinkle the uniform!!!!!!:wave: