PDA

View Full Version : A small heads up about a new fighter and a freeware!

Stefano Zibell
April 25th, 2018, 23:00
Owners of Flaming Cliffs 3 now have a flyable J-11A to mess around with as part of the new China assets pack in the 2.5.1 open beta.

Owners of stand-alone Su-27 module will be getting it soon.

The chinese J-11A is an indigenous built Su-27SK with modifications to the fire control system allowing it to use the active radar guided air to air missile, the R-77 Adder.

Another news is we might get a freeware MB-339A today. You can follow the topic here (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169358&page=23).

scotth6
April 26th, 2018, 01:43
Nice. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,

Phantom88
April 26th, 2018, 02:31
W O W....I had know idea this was free,Thank You:wavey:

Stefano Zibell
May 3rd, 2018, 02:55
And it's out: http://www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net/mod%20ftv.htm

scotth6
May 3rd, 2018, 03:51
Thanks for the info and link Stefano. I will definitely shout the group a beer.

Cheers,

Naismith
May 3rd, 2018, 11:59
Thanks for that - now I need to reinstall DCS. Down to only 2 activations left with all my payware. Is it a hassle when they run out? Anyone know?

StormILM
May 3rd, 2018, 12:52
Unfortunately the installer points to my C: drive but DCS is on a separate SSD drive (D:). I am guessing it's detecting and aiming towards some components of DCS that are on the C: drive. It's a bit irritating when this happens. I did let the installer place the model on the C: drive and then copy it over to DCS is installer but the model doesn't show up. Pity! Hopefully they will find a way to allow users like myself to install and use it in the future.

(Edit). One of the Team members of the MB-339 got me sorted and it's installed, controls/systems configured, flies and looks very nice!

Stickshaker
May 3rd, 2018, 13:19
Thanks for that - now I need to reinstall DCS. Down to only 2 activations left with all my payware. Is it a hassle when they run out? Anyone know?

As far as I know, you get one activation per month per module after your ‘regular’ activations run out. So you will never be without your planes for long.
Best regards,
Stickshaker

Stefano Zibell
May 3rd, 2018, 15:11
Correct. As far as you don't reinstall more than once a month, you'll always have an activation left.

Naismith
May 3rd, 2018, 16:43
Thanks chaps. Something less the fret over.

StormILM
May 3rd, 2018, 23:45
Anyone know how to enable the Smoke (or if it even works at this stage?). I wasn't immediately able to locate any info on it (on the devs various web sources). I did enable my controller assignments, just no joy in getting it to work.

StormILM
May 3rd, 2018, 23:55
Disregard last, it hit me that I didn't assign a smoke loadout! lol