View Full Version : Marquez vs Rossi

Panther_99FS
April 10th, 2018, 17:57
I thought it was a racing incident...

wombat666
April 10th, 2018, 21:02
I thought it was a racing incident...

It certainly was!
Valentino needs to accept that he is getting past his best and the Marc is a 110% racer, just like he was.
For once I think the MotoGP organisers made a complete balls of the start.
And even if it pains me to say so the riders should start on the compound they qualify on, unless the race is declared wet before the off and all bikes are fitted with wets.
Aside from that, another epic race, shame Jack ran wide and slipped to P4 but kudos to Cal and the others.
:triumphant:

Creepy847
April 10th, 2018, 23:45
I agree Rossi is def not as aggressive as he once was and I cant blame him. MM is the guy to beat and being a second faster than everyone else in that race shows you just how fast he is and he will probably be faster next year. The most talented rider to come along in years. JM is also a very amazing rider. What's on my mind is what is going on with Jorge Lorenzo? Is it the bike, him or maybe he's lost that mental focus? He is def struggling and maybe it was a mistake for him to leave Yamaha. Stoner and Dovizioso seem to have adopted to riding the Duke but JL is def struggling. When hes on his game he surgical but I have not seen much out of him as far as consistency since he's join Ducati.

Overall great race and I think this year is going to be very interesting.

jamminjames
April 11th, 2018, 06:17
I thought it was a racing incident... MM has too many racing incidents according to past and present riders!

Victory103
April 11th, 2018, 06:46
Thank you gents for opening up the MotoGP thread again now that we are off for 2018. I'm sadly working in a country with crap internet to stream the live race, but have followed everything on the socials. I thought the funniest "meme" was MM on a #93 carnival style bumper car. I do agree, as a VR46 fan, he also was very aggressive in his youth against the "old" guys on his way up through the classes, awesome to watch (unless your name is Sete). I'm all for a last lap faring rubbing battle, but early laps? Sad I'm going to miss COTA this year after this last race!

Panther_99FS
April 11th, 2018, 15:29
he also was very aggressive in his youth against the "old" guys on his way up through the classes,
Yes....
Rossi seems to have forgotten this....