PDA

View Full Version : Cloud 9 Phantom wont load

Jetmechanic
September 27th, 2008, 05:53
I have try to install my Phantom back on again to FS9 and my phantom aircraft model does not show up in the game. now i see on were i can click on the phantom wordage but the phantom view is all black. I have the all the livery and service pack for the phantom. any Idea why i can't fly it????

falcon409
September 27th, 2008, 06:43
I have try to install my Phantom back on again to FS9 and my phantom aircraft model does not show up in the game. now i see on were i can click on the phantom wordage but the phantom view is all black. I have the all the livery and service pack for the phantom. any Idea why i can't fly it????
After installation, did you run the current "Addon Manager"? That has to be done after every installation of a cloud 9 product.

Jetmechanic
September 27th, 2008, 18:41
Yes i did... and in FS9 it says visual model cant be displayed. were the plane is soposes to be its all black, can someone help me

Panther_99FS
September 27th, 2008, 19:02
Do you have the current version of the Phantom :ques:

falcon409
September 28th, 2008, 06:54
Do you have the current version of the Phantom :ques:
Yea, good thought Panther. Just go back and download all the current files and try a clean install.

Jetmechanic
September 28th, 2008, 06:59
Yes Sirs I have the new updated versions off of the C9 website. but what is funny I have the addon manager but it doesnt show up in the game. I just might have to do a reinstall of FS9.:censored:

planejunky
September 28th, 2008, 15:00
It's certainly not something I've come across. Have you tried bringing this issue up with C9 on their forum? They're normally very helpful so they should be able to sort out your problem without you having to re-install your entire sim. :mixedsmi:

Jetmechanic
September 28th, 2008, 17:10
thanks for the help guys... I did reinstall FS9 and add on manager and the phantom does not show up now in the select aircraft screen. I did post at the C9 website but it seems like they dont exist anymore. seems like a great company at the time but they never even finished the Free FSX upgrade as promised when the Phantom was first released.

falcon409
September 28th, 2008, 17:43
. . . . .I did post at the C9 website but it seems like they dont exist anymore. seems like a great company at the time but they never even finished the Free FSX upgrade as promised when the Phantom was first released.
I had a problem with the MB339 less than a month ago and while it took quite a bit of posting in the forum as each suggestion by C9 was tried and found not to work, it was eventually corrected by the tireless efforts of Umberto Colapicchioni.
Go to the forum under "General Technical Support" and see the thread for MB339 vs Vista. I was impressed and very glad I stuck it out to the end. Umberto takes a while to answer some of the posts but he does answer them and he's obviously very well versed in all things Cloud9. . .he is also the one who wrote the code for the "Addon Manager" utility, so he knows what he's talking about. Hang in there.

Jetmechanic
September 29th, 2008, 05:02
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg. I DONT HAVE A OPTION TO REINSTALL OR BUY THE PHANTOM