PDA

View Full Version : Oro Flight Simulator ???

Bubbado
March 27th, 2018, 15:16
I imagine that you all have checked out the Pro Flight Simulator that is out, What do you think of it ?
Kind a looks a lot like FSX to me or a run off from FSX. Been checking it out and am wondering if it is
worth it. Comments please.

Regards
Bubbado

Bjoern
March 27th, 2018, 15:26
It's a scam and a commercially published version of the open source FlightGear project with zero improvements.

http://wiki.flightgear.org/Pro_Flight_Simulator

P.S:
Please change the thread title. Googling "Oro flight simulator" does not turn up what it should turn up.

Roger
March 27th, 2018, 17:27
Whenever you see a new sim on the market always google and see what results you get. I wish there was some way to stop this scam that didn't cost a lot of money.

Bjoern
March 28th, 2018, 05:25
Whenever you see a new sim on the market always google and see what results you get. I wish there was some way to stop this scam that didn't cost a lot of money.

FlightGear's license allows commercial releases, so the only defense against them a zipped up wallet and knowing better than to blindly run for it.

wombat666
March 28th, 2018, 05:49
Be aware that aside from being a complete and utter con of a very old free sim you never get what is claimed for the 'Super Low Price'.
And your email will become stuffed to the top with all manner of garbage from these crooks.
:banghead:

lliaghll
March 28th, 2018, 10:49
I check my spam filter (run by my ISP) occasionally and it's loaded with stuff from these guys. I'm not sure how they got my address because I'm pretty sure I never contacted them in any way.