PDA

View Full Version : Posting Images or Screenshots

Bubbado
March 25th, 2018, 14:57
Is there a sixe to the images or screenshots you can post, I noticed everyone is using the photo bucket. Is this the way I 'am suppose to do this? Do I need to register at photo bucket to do this?
I do not see anything on making a post where I 'am writing this to add a image. As I said, am new here.

fsafranek
March 25th, 2018, 20:06
Is there a sixe to the images or screenshots you can post, I noticed everyone is using the photo bucket. Is this the way I 'am suppose to do this? Do I need to register at photo bucket to do this?
I do not see anything on making a post where I 'am writing this to add a image. As I said, am new here.
You can upload an image while making a post. Just scroll down a bit and click "Manage Attachments".
One problem with using an external host for images is that if the host stops doing it you will have a lot of broken or missing images in older posts. Mostly from Photobucket lately.

As far as size goes, try to avoid a horizontal scroll bar. Size the image so that isn't necessary.
:ernaehrung004:

hairyspin
March 25th, 2018, 21:52
PhotoBrokeIt doesn’t let you link images to forum posts unless you pay them grievous sums. Imgur is a better option for third-party image hosting.

awstub
March 27th, 2018, 06:01
I recommend you use https://imgur.com/ for posting images.
It's free and very easy to use....and works better than Photobucket ever did.