PDA

View Full Version : ETO praises !

sixstrings5859
March 23rd, 2018, 17:00
Wondering am i the only one not having problems running the ETO expansion ? Runs perfectly and smoothly with Firepower aircraft-(modded xml's). Running Win 7 64 bit on a gaming laptop. Tons of aircraft loaded and missions added and followed instructions closely and have a great time with it . Left Ankor's shaders out of the process and will have them as needed in the new WOTR when it is released. Like the graphics as they are and don't need the headache from modding too much.Regards,Scott

Threedp
March 23rd, 2018, 19:23
I have no issues and I use Ankor's shaders and the WOFF terrain. It's where I spend most of my flying time!

Daiwilletti
March 24th, 2018, 15:38
I think running Win 7 is a good move, sixstrings5859

sixstrings5859
March 24th, 2018, 23:14
Will continue using Win 7 as some of my sims just do better with it and my OS does all i want it to do. Change isn't always the best. Still miss XP but was limited in the ram department. Have all the expansions and some custom ones too and don't have any problems. Ankor's work seems great but just too much work to set up everything. Kinda been away from CFS3 as i dive deeper int IL-2 '46 and it's expansions but will get back to it eventually. CFS3 has come a long way since the beginning. Never thought that so much was in store. Thanks to all who has made this possible and for free to boot. Regards,Scott