PDA

View Full Version : News SPQR33

mongoose
March 22nd, 2018, 14:22
I was checking what was happening with John, as he helped with some TOW stuff, especially getting firestorm effects. He sent the brief reply below and a longer email to me which i can pass on to anyone interested.

James: Good to hear from you. Sorry if it took a while to get back to you... I totally forgot my SOH user name and password. If you wish, please use my registered personal e-mail address for future communications. It has been a very tough long past 8- + years as my Sweet Beautiful Wife is Slowly Succumbing to her Alzheimer's Disease. I had to put her into a County-Run Nursing Home this past June '17, and I've been living alone since then. She barely knows me, or anything of our 41- + years together, though I visit her often. I took very early retirement to be her Primary Care Taker, leaving my chosen well-paying career that I loved, but this daily 24/7 care taker stress ultimately put me in hospital for 4- days. I was hoping for at least another year with her, but all I got was 7 - months. Contact back when you can. Regards, John Turek SPQR33

sixstrings5859
March 22nd, 2018, 17:52
My thoughts and prayers are with him. Sorry to hear.