PDA

View Full Version : JSS Transall C-160 with System Test Issues

BlueArrow
February 23rd, 2018, 08:35
Hello !

Since Christmas I’ve system test issues with the JSS Transall C-160. Until 19th of December everything worked fine, when I wanted to start a new flight on Christmas morning, all system tests failed.

I tried to uninstall and re-install the C-160 a few times, but without any success. I informed Mr Swanepoel about the issue. His only suggestion has been to try a new re-install with the earliest installer (without updates 1a -1c). I did, also without any success.

Losing any hope, I posted a thread within the Virtual German Air Force (vGAF) forum. Meanwhile there are six other members of vGAF with the same issues such as mine. I also think, that there is a greater estimated number of unreported cases within the vGAF (and elsewhere).

The fact is we are -till now- seven different users, with seven different computer systems, but all with the same issues, which appear at the same time, around Christmas 2017.

The system test issues appear within P3Dv3.x also within P3Dv4.x and also within FSX.

We suspect that a Windows update (Win10 1709 [KB4041994]) could be the originator.

We are looking for more JSS Transall users with same issues and much more we are looking for troubleshooting !

Suggestions welcome !

Best regards
Michael