PDA

View Full Version : Is Nemeth back?

LouP
February 20th, 2018, 08:08
I happened to come across the Nemeth website and it caught my eye that it has been re-designed and re-built. Here I am thinking that they were long gone. So I'm crusing the site and come across a preview for a beautiful Bell 407. So I'm wondering what the heck is going on. Are they back? So I go to the nemeth forums and there's nothing new there, nada. Is this trailer for the 407 just something leftover from a long ago abandoned project? It looks great (I give up hope waiting for the Milviz version) and was wondering if this is something to be looking forward to. All very confusing to me.

LouP

Penzoil3
February 20th, 2018, 08:16
It's new. Check their facebook page.

LouP
February 20th, 2018, 08:26
Awesome, just what I was hoping to hear. :redfire:

Montie
February 20th, 2018, 09:07
I happened to come across the Nemeth website and it caught my eye that it has been re-designed and re-built. Here I am thinking that they were long gone. So I'm crusing the site and come across a preview for a beautiful Bell 407. So I'm wondering what the heck is going on. Are they back? So I go to the nemeth forums and there's nothing new there, nada. Is this trailer for the 407 just something leftover from a long ago abandoned project? It looks great (I give up hope waiting for the Milviz version) and was wondering if this is something to be looking forward to. All very confusing to me.

LouP

Nemeth has done this a few times now over the past ten years, going completely silent only to reappear again.

SeanTK
February 20th, 2018, 10:40
They are back. They already released a new Mi-24A (early Hind with greenhouse rather than bubble canopy) last month, and next is a Bell 407.