PDA

View Full Version : MP Design Studio Gazelle

LouP
February 18th, 2018, 08:46
Anyone else having issues with this heli after the 4,2 update? Every time I select it, the sim crashes after the update.

LouP

LouP
February 18th, 2018, 11:06
Did a reinstall of the heli and all seems ok now. :-)

LouP

LouP
May 20th, 2018, 07:32
So bringing this back instead of starting a new thread. Anyone know which texture would be for the glass? I'd like to make it a bit more clear to see through as it seems to be washing out the colors in the sim and hate that reflection thing at the bottom.

LouP

SeanTK
May 20th, 2018, 09:14
The developer offered a modified mdl file I believe that reduced glass reflections. Recommend emailing them for more info.

LouP
May 20th, 2018, 16:56
The developer offered a modified mdl file I believe that reduced glass reflections. Recommend emailing them for more info.

Thanks, saw that in the other thread here and installed them. That helped a lot with the reflections but was also looking to make the glass a bit more transparent.

Also, not sure why this heli wasn't more popular. It has a lot of nice features and a hoot in VR with the panel shaking like that.

LouP

falcon409
May 20th, 2018, 17:24
Thanks, saw that in the other thread here and installed them. That helped a lot with the reflections but was also looking to make the glass a bit more transparent.
Also, not sure why this heli wasn't more popular. It has a lot of nice features and a hoot in VR with the panel shaking like that.
LouP
I brought the Gazelle mdl file into ModelConverterX and according to the material editor the file "Gazela SRB staklo1" is for the glass.

LouP
May 20th, 2018, 23:14
Thanks, Falcon. Who knew that would mean glass? ;-)

falcon409
May 21st, 2018, 05:25
Thanks, Falcon. Who knew that would mean glass? ;-)
Agreed, lol. . . .I finally did a translation for "staklo" because it was the only separate texture that looked like it might be glass, lol