PDA

View Full Version : RAF T-6 And PC-21

Tom Burnside
February 16th, 2018, 09:59
I know the PC-21 is fictional but to my knowledge IRIS updated both these amazing looking add ons. Are there any RAF paints for both of these I know the T6 comes with two RAF schemes the red and white and the 2012 Tucano display livery. Ive looked on the internet but can only find paints for the older versions.

Gregory Paul
February 16th, 2018, 11:26
Sorry mate but the PC-21 is not fictional. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilatus_PC-21

WarHorse47
February 16th, 2018, 13:27
Tom, you need to be a little more specific. Which T-6 version are you asking about, freeware or payware?

There are no RAF textures for the T-6A (freeware) or T-6B (payware), but my install has 2 additional RAF skins for the T-6C Texan II (payware).

My PC-21 has 1 additional RAF skin.

I don't remember where I downloaded the additional skins, but they're out there. May want to try Simviation in addition to Avsim and Flightsim.

fallenphoenix1986
February 16th, 2018, 15:57
Sorry mate but the PC-21 is not fictional. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilatus_PC-21

Pretty sure he meant fictional in that the RAF don't use them, the T-6 though is replacing the Tucano,

Tom Burnside
February 16th, 2018, 16:01
Sorry about that I did mean payware and indeed I meant about an RAF PC21 be fictional. That's a shame that no paints out there. When you say additional do you mean they are included with aircraft.

WarHorse47
February 16th, 2018, 17:07
Sorry about that I did mean payware and indeed I meant about an RAF PC21 be fictional. That's a shame that no paints out there. When you say additional do you mean they are included with aircraft.No. "Additional" meaning in addition to any paints that come with the product.

The IRIS Texan T-6C came with 14 textures, including 3 RAF textures (my previous count was in error). My install has two additional RAF textures for N2824B and ZM323.

My Iris PC-21 has one additional RAF texture for ZF235.

So yes,there are paints out there. You just got to hunt for them. :untroubled:

Tom Burnside
February 17th, 2018, 04:28
No. "Additional" meaning in addition to any paints that come with the product.

The IRIS Texan T-6C came with 14 textures, including 3 RAF textures (my previous count was in error). My install has two additional RAF textures for N2824B and ZM323.

My Iris PC-21 has one additional RAF texture for ZF235.

So yes,there are paints out there. You just got to hunt for them. :untroubled:

I'll have another look around thank you.

assassinezzio
February 19th, 2018, 02:34
The Groom lake simulations page on facebook has RAF textures for the Iris T-6 Texan II. One as it appeared at RIAT 2017 & one as it would look in RAF service. I dont have a download link to hand but their page is worth a scroll.

Gregory Paul
February 19th, 2018, 04:31
Pretty sure he meant fictional in that the RAF don't use them, the T-6 though is replacing the Tucano,

Oh..My bad..sorry.

Tom Burnside
February 20th, 2018, 09:56
Hi everyone thank you for giving me the right direction to the repaints. I purchased the T6 from the the justflight website and I'm having some issues for some reason I can't turn on the HUD or flood lights I'm going to try an uninstall and then reinstall it to see if that solved the issue. If it doesn't though are there any other solutions?.

Tom Burnside
February 20th, 2018, 09:58
Hi everyone thank you for giving me the right direction to the repaints. I purchased the T6 from the the justflight website and I'm having some issues for some reason I can't turn on the HUD or flood lights I'm going to try an uninstall and then reinstall it to see if that solved the issue. If it doesn't though are there any other solutions?.

Scrap that it's mouse scroll controlled 😂