PDA

View Full Version : Bell 429 GlobalRanger

euroastar350
February 15th, 2018, 23:53
Following the success of this model being developed originally for FS2004 using the ULE export system and X-Plane 10/11, dedicated FSX/P3D model(s) is under development (at least it has been for the last 3 years). Developed by Sergio Kaufmann for FS2004, converted to native X-Plane 10/11 by Tom Woods, converting to FSX/P3D native. FS9 version had 32 models, not sure how many the XP models come with, so I'm going in the same direction as the FS9 version. This model along with my newer models have volumetric rotor side view effects and 3D lights. Of course, I do have other models to finish and release, I am continuing to bring this model and other versions of it into the virtual skies.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=58147&stc=1

Penzoil3
February 16th, 2018, 09:56
Thank you for all your hard work. Not too many people are willing to do helicopters!
Sue

Flyboy208
February 16th, 2018, 16:09
Glad to see it's coming along nicely. Have flown as a passenger in the real thing a few times. One smooth machine ! Mike :applause:

fliger747
February 17th, 2018, 09:16
Having flown bot Choppers in RL and the sim, generally the sim ones are harder, we lack the peripheral and seat of the pants feelings which are the best aids, and generally our control setups aren't fully up to the task. Never done a Helicopter FDE... Yet