PDA

View Full Version : Dino Cattaneo's T-45C (Carrier Training)

David Robles FSX
February 11th, 2018, 19:30
After a long medical leave/event I’ve finally gone back tocreating Video’s for YouTube I hope you like this production of Dino’s T-45Clanding on the U.S.S. Nimitz.

Hope you Enjoy!

Respectfully

David...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-JMUkkU5E

manfredc3
February 11th, 2018, 21:12
I really enjoyed the video.

Thank you for sharing

ega
February 12th, 2018, 00:22
Thanks David for the beautiful video

I don´t like military aviation but carriers operation is certainly a fantastic way to improve our landing skills and I use it a lot to practice.

I do also use P3D but I cannot have the Nimitz moving nor have it to show the wake effects. Is there any thing I should try to correct these anomalies that are shown in my system - but not in yours as the video shows?

Thanks and I wish you a complete and quick recovery on your medical issues!

Ega

[QUOTE=David Robles FSX;1126599]After a long medical leave/event I’ve finally gone back tocreating Video’s for YouTube I hope you like this production of Dino’s T-45Clanding on the U.S.S. Nimitz.

Hope you Enjoy!

Respectfully

David...

Ripcord
February 12th, 2018, 03:50
David,

I wonder if you might be interested in doing a video or two for the FLEET TRAFFIC: US Navy project? I can supply you with a copy if you don't have one already.

Would love to see something similar for the amphibious ships, maybe something that showcases the MV-22 by Maryadi and his team....?

Mark

MrZippy
February 12th, 2018, 04:31
A definite thumbs up on this site, also, David! :encouragement:

scotth6
February 12th, 2018, 04:41
Really enjoyable video David, great job! I really liked the music and sound effects - very dramatic.

Cheers,