PDA

View Full Version : AlphaSim B-1B FSX

Scratch
February 14th, 2009, 21:02
Is the VC different or improved over the FS9 version?

tigisfat
February 14th, 2009, 21:08
everything's exactly the same. Mind you, your windows will be opaque in SP2. If you decide to buy it, please let me know and I'll send you the fix for it. I've had this since it came out, and I've been modding it ever since. It's still good and relevant, but the flight model has always been crap.

If you need any help with the Alphasim B-1 or have questions about the real thing, please let me know. I've been on the weapons system for 9 years now.:typing:

Scratch
February 14th, 2009, 21:20
Thanks for the info! I was thinking of getting it, but the VC looks a little dated. I wish it had a little more texturing.

tigisfat
February 14th, 2009, 21:41
Thanks for the info! I was thinking of getting it, but the VC looks a little dated. I wish it had a little more texturing.

The VC aint' too bad. It's got one awesome feature which is missing from most aircraft: The F'n copilot!! It really adds depth.

d0mokun
February 14th, 2009, 21:48
Is the VC different or improved over the FS9 version?

As Tigisfat suggests, it's not been changed since release iirc.

The model isn't a native FSX model either- it's only been set up with FSX structures because a lot of customers requested such a version.

tigisfat
February 14th, 2009, 21:54
perhaps if enough people ask nicely, Alphasim will revisit the B-1B sooner than later. :gossip:

Sorry Dan, but you know I have to bring this up at least once a quarter if I think I might have your attention.:wave:I literally want little more out of FSX than a topnotch B-1B.

Scratch
February 14th, 2009, 21:56
perhaps if enough people ask nicely, Alphasim will revisit the B-1B sooner than later. :gossip:

Sorry Dan, but you know I have to bring this up at least once a quarter if I think I might have your attention.:wave:I literally want little more out of FSX than a topnotch B-1B.

That would be really nice!:ernae: