PDA

View Full Version : Dark Blue 75 Gallon Drop Tank

Bill Kestell
February 14th, 2009, 20:49
:help:Guys ... does anyone out there make a dark blue, 75 or so gallon drop tank?

I thought I remembered one ... but can't say for sure.

If not ... any painters want to throw dark blue on a Widlcat drop tank ... for use on a FM-2?

Cheers, Bill:friday:

OBIO
February 14th, 2009, 22:01
The Alpha Sim F7F Tigercat comes with a dark blue drop tank...not sure of the size or shape. You can find the F7F under AlphaOldies in the library here or on the Alphasim site, under Freeware.

OBIO

langereis
February 14th, 2009, 22:43
Hi Bill,

See http://storage2.free.fr/ under Easykill mt repaints, Mod and textures.
:friday:

Kind regards

Bill Kestell
February 15th, 2009, 09:13
:wavey:Gentlemen ... my deepest thanks ... this will help me on my little quest!:friday:

Blue Devil
February 15th, 2009, 11:36
Just find the right .bmp, ...and spill a little paint. (or use Easykill's)

The only prob is...

...It will effect the entire install. (ya can't put it in the A/C texture folder and have it A/C specific.

If it's a late'44-'45 install, ...you're there...

PS. I asked DB to make another copy of his "WEP_DB_170gal_drop_gp" drop tank and call it "_b" for me, ...so there could be a white and blue (or 3-tone) one...

...still waitin'...

Bill Kestell
February 15th, 2009, 14:11
OH ... I like that two-tone ... and it makes great sense!

Thanks, Billy

PS ... on the Ki-43/A6M beauty ... do you have plans to throw some paint on the lower landing gear doors ... to cover up the black where a tire might have been for the Ki-43?

bearcat241
February 15th, 2009, 21:23
Here you go Billy...check your mail.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/bearcat241/Demo%20shots/0038.jpg

Bill Kestell
February 16th, 2009, 08:37
:wavey: Thanks, BEAR!

Hey ... wanna' coma' my house and paint that too?

Really slick, Dude ... and much appreciated. I was using the AS Mk12 ... but it's just a bit too much tank for a little guy like the FM-2 ...:faint:

Blue Devil
February 16th, 2009, 08:54
Hey Bill, ...

Sweet, ...is that a hole new tank?, ...or a skin for the stock one?

Thanks.

bearcat241
February 16th, 2009, 09:27
I renamed the FDG2 Wildcat tank in scasm editing and gave it a new dark blue bmp for stand-alone use, so it doesn't sacrifice the white original already in use. Check your mail BD...