PDA

View Full Version : B-26B Flak Bait

gandalf
February 5th, 2018, 09:37
Hi,

Many eons ago, on this community, I used to contribute some repaints to the CFS2 community under the name of cobrauk. (Had to re-register for some reason).

Even further back I built and extra detailed a 1/48th scale Monogram B-26B model of Flak Bait.

Would anyone more talented than I am like to try this repaint for the just released B-26 by Milton and friends?

Thanks.

Crusader
February 5th, 2018, 11:06
Many , many here would certainly like to see Flak Bait added to Milton and the team's excellent B-26 . Very happy to see it under restoration now . https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/martin-b-26b-25-ma-marauder-flak-bait . Looking forward to it for sure .

Rich

Alan_A
February 5th, 2018, 11:49
I’ve been thinking of putting in a request for Flak Bait. Hope someone will take it on - though it’s likely to ba a major weathering challenge for repainters. Great decision by the Smithsonian curators to leave it in its original paint - but that’ll make it tough to get right. Kudos to anyone willing to try.

huub vink
February 6th, 2018, 00:31
Hey Gandalf/CoBrauk,

Nice to see you are still around. I still remember your repaints for the donationware P51B/C.

Don't be a stranger and make sure to visit us once in a while.

Cheers,
Huub

gandalf
February 6th, 2018, 09:30
Thanks Huub, I remember you too my friend.