PDA

View Full Version : Hurricanes over Singapore and Defense of Sumatra

highpockets
February 1st, 2018, 06:53
This is for Skylane. The sim is looking for a Curtis Hawk 75a. Where do I find this. I didn't see it in the instructions

braveheart77521
February 1st, 2018, 10:22
Highpockets:

The Curtiss Hawk 75A is the P-36 export. I used the FDG2 P-36A Donationware and renamed the folder "Curtiss Hawk 75A." I used Morton's Dutch texture with appropriate DP. It works well. Let me know if you need additional help.

bRAVEHEART

highpockets
February 1st, 2018, 14:43
braveheart
I cannot find the FDGV2 P-36a. Can you point me to it? I may have some other questions later.
thanks

Ravenna
February 1st, 2018, 15:00
Hi Highpockets,

The FDG2 P-36A is in the donationware section of the Downloads Library.
Cheers, Michael

highpockets
February 1st, 2018, 15:24
DUUh :banghead:
Thanks

highpockets
February 2nd, 2018, 02:54
Curtiss Hawk 75a up and running now. thanks guys:encouragement:

skylane
February 2nd, 2018, 23:20
Highpockets:

I have updated the missions of the old Sumatra campaign, and added some more. The new campaign is named "Air War Over Malaya and the East Indies". You can find it in the Campaigns section here in the library.

The reason the old campaign is still there is that it also contains some bomber missions. I am still at work updating these, so until the project is finished, the old campaigns are still available.

But if you want to fly fighters, I would suggest you get the new campaign, and don't bother with the old one!

highpockets
February 3rd, 2018, 04:27
Thanks Skylane --Just installed your Air War over Malaya. Still can't bomb worth a hoot in your bomber campaigns:untroubled:

skylane
February 3rd, 2018, 10:00
It seems they didn't hit much in the real event, so don't worry about that! :untroubled: