PDA

View Full Version : Is there another patch on the horizon?

Naismith
January 24th, 2018, 11:35
For version 4.1? I forgot to properly uninstall it when I decided to return to W7 64. Now I have every other program in place and running smoothly, I am thinking time to reinstall V4. No doubt I will have to go thru the palaver of awaiting LM re authorising which takes some time. If there is a new v 4.2 on horizon I will hold off.

roger-wilco-66
January 25th, 2018, 00:06
I gather from LM P3D support forum comments that they work on an update, but there has been no indication as to when they release it.

I once had to trigger LM to reset my license, and it went within an hour or so, and it was on a weekend! But maybe I just had been lucky.

Since it can be expected that the next update will be a simple client de- / reinstallation of the client, I'd make a new install of the current version and update it later. How knows how long it will take until they release what they are currently working on.

Cheers,
Mark

Naismith
January 25th, 2018, 10:11
Thanks, guess I will try later to day and install it. Note to self..... before a format hit self in head :dizzy:

Penzoil3
January 25th, 2018, 22:25
Don't feel bad, I lost my OS drive. In the process of re-installing Windows, I accidentally erased the drive with all my scenery and airplane installers. Note to self, coffee first, not with, FIRST !
LOL
Sue