PDA

View Full Version : Milviz sale at FSPS......

Navy Chief
January 21st, 2018, 17:33
It figures. The day AFTER I buy the Milviz DH-2 Beaver, FSPS has it for 30% less. Crap. NC

http://www.fspsstore.com/prices-drop

Manschy
January 21st, 2018, 23:14
Just need a clarification:

On FSPS, the F-4 Phantom (E or J version) is on sale for 46,65 Euro - nor additional (advanced) neither TacPac. They write original price is 66,64 Euro. To their realism, it is 30% off in fact.
On the Milviz site, the same F-4 come for 49,08 Euro! No sale, original price! What's going on there? 46,65 Euro to 49,08 Euro is less than 5% OFF! Can anybody explain this - do I get something wrong? Hope so, because otherwise I can't understand it :wavey:

deimos256
January 22nd, 2018, 04:38
Are there any major drawbacks to buying here instead of through MV directly?

wombat666
January 22nd, 2018, 05:19
Probably not but I'm more inclined to go with the one or two retailers I'm happy with.
From my point of view anything priced in Euros is a big turn off.
:encouragement:

Manschy
January 22nd, 2018, 11:20
From my point of view anything priced in Euros is a big turn off.
:encouragement:
That's what it makes confusing - at FSPS the Euro price looks favourable for users living with Dollars, but if you convert it, it is a massive original price of almost 82 Dollar for the Phantoms each. Add 7 Dollars more and you will get the Phantom bundle with F-4 E/F-4 J/S on Milviz' site.
Please don't laugh if I did some miscalculation, but it seems weird to me...

odourboy
January 22nd, 2018, 14:35
That's what it makes confusing - at FSPS the Euro price looks favourable for users living with Dollars, but if you convert it, it is a massive original price of almost 82 Dollar for the Phantoms each. Add 7 Dollars more and you will get the Phantom bundle with F-4 E/F-4 J/S on Milviz' site.
Please don't laugh if I did some miscalculation, but it seems weird to me...
Weird. Aerosoft store has this same pricing difference. Switch currency to $US on Aerosoft and save about $10. :encouragement:

alehead
January 24th, 2018, 00:16
Check out JustFlight at the moment, they are having a Milviz sale at the moment as well...

A

greenie
January 24th, 2018, 01:35
Also at PC aviator Australia - 30 % discount