PDA

View Full Version : AH Stinson L-5

gpf
January 19th, 2018, 09:02
I purchased this for Prepar3d V4.1.

Few issues. Cruises unrealistically fast, @150+mph. Can not get the windows to open. No aileron droop mapped. Red glow on the lower left fuselage.

Otherwise, it is fun to fly.

SpaceWeevil
January 20th, 2018, 07:14
You can map the aileron droop to any button or key you want - by default it's the water ballast valve control. I use the stock flap keys so I assigned the ballast valve toggle to F9. The observer's door and both windows do work - Shift E + 2, 3 and 4 respectively, so maybe check if you have anything else assigned to the 2, 3 or 4 keys. As for the red glow, I don't see that - have you accidentally switched on the red ID light? I tend to agree about the rocket ship performance but I'm having lots of fun with this Stinson and not missing my Sibwings Bird Dog much at all :)

gpf
January 21st, 2018, 08:32
Thanks I got the droop to work, but no windows. System says no panel is mapped. Red glow, very subtle is still present.

roger-wilco-66
January 21st, 2018, 09:31
I don't have the Stinson yet, but by all means, I miss the O-1 by Sibwings in P3D 4.1! I don't think anything else could replace this work of art. Except another O-1, in the correct mil version, and maybe even better than the original (animations, systems...).

Cheers,
Mark