PDA

View Full Version : INDIAFOXTECHO - SIAI M S-211 / AERMACCHI M-345 available

flaviossa
January 15th, 2018, 12:49
INDIAFOXTECHO - SIAI M S-211 / AERMACCHI M-345 available for purchase:
http://secure.simmarket.com/indiafoxtecho-siai-marchetti-s-211_aermacchi-m-345-package-fsx-p3d.phtml

For p3d and FSX. 25 Euros. Tackapack support. :encouragement:

alehead
January 16th, 2018, 22:29
Just saw this too. Looks neat, anyone purchased it already and willing to report?

Andrew Entwistle
Germany

jmig
January 17th, 2018, 08:37
I purchased it today. Took one flight out of the new Amarillo Rick Husband airport, which I purchased at the same time. Typical Dino's aircraft. It flies well and is simple to operate. Uses the same basic FSX default commands for things like the battery, generator, etc. I thought the VC was a bit more detailed than the T-45, which I would compare it to. I haven't tried the more complex 300 series with the simi-glass cockpit and HUD. I did try to load it but PD3 went stupid on me. It was not the airplane but PD3 or Win 10. I had to just turn off the computer to kill PD3.

I will try it again later today and report back.

UPDATE:
Flew the advanced trainer updated version of the jet. It is one of the 300 series with glass in place of the steam gauges. I found it to be enjoyable. Like the older model (the 211) it flies well. Stable and easy to fly. Flew an ILS after doing some area work, i.e., stalls, slow flight, etc., to get a feel for handling. It was easy to trim up and let it practically fly the approach hands off. Next I am going to try a couple X-countries.

If you like Dino's other aircraft. You will like this one too. You get two different models in the package.

alehead
January 18th, 2018, 14:29
Thanks for the report. One for the list!

Andrew Entwistle
Germany