PDA

View Full Version : larson wins opener at chili bowl

Daveroo
January 10th, 2018, 19:05
he won the last race in the tribute to brian clawson in NZ sunday night ,flys non stop to tulsa and wins the opener at the chili bowl,btw he won two in NZ that i know of,but someone told me he swept em down there.no one can ever tell me he cant wheel a car

wombat666
January 10th, 2018, 20:02
he won the last race in the tribute to brian clawson in NZ sunday night ,flys non stop to tulsa and wins the opener at the chili bowl,btw he won two in NZ that i know of,but someone told me he swept em down there.no one can ever tell me he cant wheel a car

Chili Bowl: Chad Boat wins the Race of Champions over Kyle Larson.............:biggrin-new:
Boat led the 20-lap race flag-to-flag in the No. 84x Toyota midget. He edged out Kyle Larson, who started eighth, for his first VIROC win. He earned $6,363.63 for his effort.

Daveroo
January 11th, 2018, 09:44
where did that info come from?..Larson won the A feature on the 9th and Abrue won A feature on the 10th ,the winners of these qualifying races advance right to the A Main of the chili bowl.

i dont see anything about Boat at all,he is on the roster though

Panther_99FS
January 11th, 2018, 16:29
https://www.motorsport.com/midget/news/chili-bowl-chad-boat-wins-the-race-of-champions-over-kyle-larson-994216/

Daveroo
January 11th, 2018, 20:01
ok,,but thats the race of champions,i was referring to the main chili bowl races,the qualifiers for the a main on Saturday,the race of champions is akin to a trophy dash,if any of ya know that that is...