PDA

View Full Version : Milviz Mig-21Bis

jeffv01
January 9th, 2018, 06:52
It seems that Milviz will develop a Mig-21Bis. For me, its a really good news. Love the 21. :jump:

http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8252

Josh Patterson
January 9th, 2018, 13:29
I have the F-13 and MF from Ivan. Both are extremely nice, but the Milviz version....Well, Having a few of their planes already I know what to expect. Can't wait to fly it!

strykerpsg
January 9th, 2018, 14:05
With the TacPack'ed F-4 stable, makes perfect sense. Afterall, one needs viable targets.:very_drunk:

Love the MiG 21 also, Looking forward to this release.

awstub
January 9th, 2018, 14:50
It will be awesome to have a MiG-21 along with the upcoming SimWorks Studios MiG-17 in the Southeast Asia plane set.

It seems that Milviz will develop a Mig-21Bis. For me, its a really good news. Love the 21. :jump:

http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8252

strykerpsg
January 9th, 2018, 16:00
It will be awesome to have a MiG-21 along with the upcoming SimWorks Studios MiG-17 in the Southeast Asia plane set.

Forgot about their forthcoming MiG.....great year indeed.

jeffv01
January 9th, 2018, 17:19
With the TacPack'ed F-4 stable, makes perfect sense. Afterall, one needs viable targets.:very_drunk:

Love the MiG 21 also, Looking forward to this release.

Haha, lots of us will appreciate to do doghfights with the F-4 "flying whale" phantom. See ya in Vietnam. :beaten:

:ernaehrung004:

strykerpsg
January 9th, 2018, 21:05
Haha, lots of us will appreciate to do doghfights with the F-4 "flying whale" phantom. See ya in Vietnam. :beaten:

:ernaehrung004:

Absolutely....my preference will be the F-4E with the 20mm cannon and slats. Of course our generation of IR missiles was vastly superior to the Soviet generation of IR missiles then used for the period. :ernaehrung004:

jeffv01
January 10th, 2018, 04:34
Absolutely....my preference will be the F-4E with the 20mm cannon and slats. Of course our generation of IR missiles was vastly superior to the Soviet generation of IR missiles then used for the period. :ernaehrung004:

Yeah maybe, but i will put bananas into your air intake so you will experiment an crash engine failure on takeoff. Recently, we formed the 451th Viet Cong tactical bananas commando and they are on active duty. Whatch and learn boys, its the way we win wars here in North Vietnam.

By the way strykerpsg, you have awesome pc specs. Whoaaa, hoping i could get a pc like this soon.... or i will have to put bananas into this too.:biggrin-new: