PDA

View Full Version : Help for cookpit watches

Pere
January 7th, 2018, 12:21
Hello guys, I like to know if someone can help me in this, when I zoom the Zoom to the clocks of my different planes everything looks perfect, the problem is that when I'm flying in the cabin and I have zoomed to zero, I do not see clearly my watches, that makes me zoom in on them so I can see them well, so I lose my field of vision, I attach a screenshot although the effect is much greater with the movement of the cabin, thank you very much for any helpmy PC is:

cavaricooper
January 7th, 2018, 13:37
Pere-

FWIW I always fly at Zoom 1.0 in the VC... that allows for readable clocks (and everything else) and provides me the proper perspective for VFR operations.

HTH- Carl

Naismith
January 7th, 2018, 22:34
Pere-

FWIW I always fly at Zoom 1.0 in the VC... that allows for readable clocks (and everything else) and provides me the proper perspective for VFR operations.

HTH- Carl

One of our members did a couple of videos on this very subject to get correct views. Be aware it involves Math & Sums and stuff...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjbCFNSofpk :pop4:

cavaricooper
January 8th, 2018, 04:50
Thanks- mathematical confirmation of what I decided was visually correct- fantastic!

C

Pere
January 9th, 2018, 12:52
Gracias por sus respuestas, intentaré encontrar una solución con la información que me ha proporcionado, aplausos :: aplausos :: aplausos: