PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from GAS

Spad54
December 23rd, 2017, 08:34
A gift from all of us at GAS - Santa's PT-22 for FSX, FSXSE and P3D Free Download here:
http://goldenagesimulations.com/GAS/GASSanta22X.zip
Link will remain active until after the new year.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56513&stc=1

PeteHam
December 23rd, 2017, 09:11
Merry Christmas and thank you for your gift :applause:

Pete.

dexthom
December 23rd, 2017, 10:08
Thank you kind sir, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

manfredc3
December 23rd, 2017, 10:25
Merry Christmas to the GAS team, and the gift is highly appreciated

thefrog
December 23rd, 2017, 12:09
Brilliant! (Love the lights)

Roger
December 23rd, 2017, 12:52
Cheers Paul and all at GAS:ernaehrung004:

AussieMan
December 23rd, 2017, 13:06
Thank you Paul. Merry Christmas to you and the team.

simondix
December 23rd, 2017, 14:26
Thank you very much and a Merry Christmas to you all.

LouP
December 23rd, 2017, 14:38
Thank you and Merry Christmas.

LouP

THibben
December 23rd, 2017, 14:43
Thank you Paul and a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year to you.

Tom

AusWilko
December 23rd, 2017, 14:52
Cool gesture, thank you and Merry Xmas to you and yours

Browncoat
December 23rd, 2017, 15:50
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

Sundog
December 23rd, 2017, 16:16
And a Merry Christmas to you sir and everyone else on the GAS team!

simtech
December 23rd, 2017, 20:51
:jump: Thank you for the gift. Best wishes to you and yours Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..Terry

ToniJH
December 23rd, 2017, 22:33
Thank you and very Merry Christmas for all :)

LouP
December 24th, 2017, 06:11
So I put this thing into P3D v4.1 and it seems to work great and I enjoyed flying it so I figured I would go pick up the version sans the lights. However it clearly says "FSX only"?? What's up, is the purchased product the same model as the one we got for Christmas? If so, why is it only FSX? Would like to pick it up and fly her without the presents in my view lol.

LouP

modelr
December 24th, 2017, 06:20
So I put this thing into P3D v4.1 and it seems to work great and I enjoyed flying it so I figured I would go pick up the version sans the lights. However it clearly says "FSX only"?? What's up, is the purchased product the same model as the one we got for Christmas? If so, why is it only FSX? Would like to pick it up and fly her without the presents in my view lol.

LouP

Lou, I'm sure Paul will chime in soon, but until then, all of my GAS aircraft for FSX seem to work fine in P3Dv4.1. At least, that is, all that I've tried so far, which does include the PT-22. Admittedly, I did not delve deep into them when testing, but just a quick jump in, ctrl+e start, and a couple times around the patch seemed to work ok.

It may be that GAS aircraft do not use any of the problem gauges or dll's.

pletheron
December 24th, 2017, 11:01
Merry Christmas and thank you to the folks at GAS! :ernaehrung004:

Spad54
December 24th, 2017, 13:31

LouP

When we released the original there was no P3D nor FSXSE our admonishment for FSX only was meant for those that thought it might work on FS 2004. All of our FSX model work in P3D. You'll just have to manage the installer when placing the model in your version of P3D V4. I believe that the release package had a scenery add-on and I can't say that it would work in P3D having not been tested.

LouP
December 29th, 2017, 12:44
When we released the original there was no P3D nor FSXSE our admonishment for FSX only was meant for those that thought it might work on FS 2004. All of our FSX model work in P3D. You'll just have to manage the installer when placing the model in your version of P3D V4. I believe that the release package had a scenery add-on and I can't say that it would work in P3D having not been tested.

Awesome, I'm going shopping. You might want to change the description on your payware. I'm sure there's a lot of folks like me who would want it but are not sure if it would work.

LouP

manfredc3
December 29th, 2017, 14:40
I was thinking the same as LouP. Been wondering if the GAS airplanes work in P3Dv4, as I no longer want to invest in FSX only products.

If me an LouP are hesitating because of the "FSX Only" statement, then how many others are thinking the same?
GAS Team, you might want to alter that statement to read something like "FSX, FSX-SE, and all versions of P3D", or something in that line, lol.

Keep up the great work.

LouP
December 30th, 2017, 12:04
Works great. Added flames to the exhaust pipes when at full throttle. Nice work on the whole package.

LouP

Spad54
December 31st, 2017, 04:07
I was thinking the same as LouP. Been wondering if the GAS airplanes work in P3Dv4, as I no longer want to invest in FSX only products.

If me an LouP are hesitating because of the "FSX Only" statement, then how many others are thinking the same?
GAS Team, you might want to alter that statement to read something like "FSX, FSX-SE, and all versions of P3D", or something in that line, lol.

Keep up the great work.

Great suggestion and we'll get on it. With that said if you have any question you can reach out to us on our Facebook page as well as here. Future models will have a P3D V.3 and V.4 specific installers