PDA

View Full Version : Anybody familiar with this?

ThinkingManNeil
December 20th, 2017, 20:32
Saw this on Facebook this evening... (https://flyinside-fsx.com/)

N.

BrittMac
December 20th, 2017, 22:22
No, but I'd buy into that pretty quickly if it was good. I could probably convince my local flight school to build an FSX or P3d computer as well, if this is good.

Dangerous Beans
December 21st, 2017, 08:30
Yes I have it and its a must have for VR flying, even for P3D which has native VR support that's a bit lacking.

If you have a suitable head set, Oculus, Vive or one of the new MR ones download and try it, it has a demo mode that gives enough time to fly a circuit, theres no limit on how many times you try it though you just need to restart the Sim.

PhantomTweak
December 21st, 2017, 12:09
Too bad VR doesn't work for me. You need 2 good eyes for VR. One just makes it look the same as without VR. No point in paying good money for a system I can't use...
Pat☺

greenie
December 21st, 2017, 16:02
I have , sort of , been following the VR innovation . As far as I am aware the resolution (VR in general) is usable but still needs a further increase in resolution to see and read everything (in the sim ).

My understanding is people are expecting this to happen in 2018 sometime - so I'm hanging back

Any comments ?

Navy Chief
July 7th, 2018, 13:45
It works great with the Samsung Odyssey,and I bought the license for the full version, but lost the email with the info to activate it. Still waiting to hear from their support dept. NC

tgycgijoes
July 7th, 2018, 20:22
We are getting closer and closer to Star Trek's holideck. Gene Roddenberry used to say when interviewed that the biggest challenge to their writers was to come up with science fiction before it was reality in real life. All I can say is WOW! I gotta start saving.