PDA

View Full Version : What? Too manly . . .

erufle
February 14th, 2009, 06:12
. . . to start a happy valentines day thread. Hey . . . I love you guys! :Banane41:

OBIO
February 14th, 2009, 06:18
Go take your pills...you crazy bass turd.

OBIO

Rami
February 14th, 2009, 06:29
Speaking of St. Valentine's day...today is the 80th anniversary of the St. Valentine's day Massacre (February 14th, 1929) in which seven Chicago members of Bugs Moran's gang were gunned down by Al Capone's thugs.

The History Channel will be running a two-hour special on it tonight narrated by Paul Sorvino (8pm EST), I have my TiVo programmed to record it. :woot:

wolfi
February 14th, 2009, 06:46
. . . to start a happy valentines day thread. Hey . . . I love you guys! :Banane41:

Uh just don't come to close with this pink thingy!
Happy valentine's Day to you all

wolfi

Jagdflieger
February 14th, 2009, 07:31
Ha, ha! I too try to avoid this day, but the wife is quite insistent that I observe it. I hope that all of you have flowers and chocolates for your sweethearts.

Have a great day!

Bill Kestell
February 14th, 2009, 09:05
ABSOLUTELY ... when HERSELF is happy ... the UNIVERSE is happy!:faint:

bearcat241
February 14th, 2009, 09:42
Tiptoe through the tulips, lalalala, etc, etc ....LOL....the wife and i BOTH avoid this one, after i schooled her on just who the real St. Valentine was and what he did to deserve a day of honor. "Enlightened" society, true to form, took an occasion meant to commemorate charitable work and brotherly love and turned it into a commercialized sexual get-together. :kiss:

erufle
February 14th, 2009, 15:35
OK . . . so here is the psychology of it. If you cannot tell another man you love him it likely means the following. You are insecure in your manhood because:
1. You are a victim of abuse, sexual or otherwise.
2. You are small in stature and afraid to appear effeminate.
3. You spent the night at Dirtman's house.
4. You went flying with Obio and he put 'er on autopilot.
5. You and TR set sail for far away shores and his rudder kept scraping the bottom the black sea.
Of course, it could be the social standard of your people (freakin' conservative Americans).
By the way, I'm 6'3 250lb, with grown sons that are 6'5 270, :weightlifter: and 6'4 185 lbs, and I say Happy valentines Day to All. Now when I say Happy Valentines Day . . . I MEAN :pop4::pop4::pop4: HAPPY :censored: VALENTINES DAY . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . any questions?

OBIO
February 14th, 2009, 16:30
You still haven't taken your pills yet, have ya? Don't make me call your wife and have her force feed 'em to ya....but then again, you would probably enjoy that too much.

OBIO